You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By candyvan
im thinking about starting a zoo with the different animals with spawn points in it??
By TripleY3
The only animals in unturned are Cow's, Pig's, Invisible fish, Bears, deer's, Wolfe's how can you make a zoo out of that
xD its a cool idea. but maybe the animal's will cause more lag.
By Outspace
The only animals in unturned are Cow's, Pig's, Invisible fish, Bears, deer's, Wolfe's how can you make a zoo out of that
13 is going to have a lot more animals in mods. Quite a few different ones
By TripleY3
13 is going to have a lot more animals in mods. Quite a few different ones
He didn't say in which server so I thought 10 because he's playing on that server but for 13 its awesome
By candyvan
Planning for 10 but id rather do 13 definatlely.. I dont know how the zoo will work tho.. people just come and look maybe? or can i open shops for sale and brand it as a plaza?? Yea that seems good, ima make a plaza/zoo so i might need special building permissions in 13!!.. Hope yalls can +1 this
By Oldman AJ
Planning for 10 but id rather do 13 definatlely.. I dont know how the zoo will work tho.. people just come and look maybe? or can i open shops for sale and brand it as a plaza?? Yea that seems good, ima make a plaza/zoo so i might need special building permissions in 13!!.. Hope yalls can +1 this
Go out there, kill some animals
get urself some leather and meat
and sell em to players

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!