I have recently had some inspiration to do some PvP events. I have seen that PvP gets literally no attention for events and I wish to hopefully change that. The event will happen around Thanksgiving Break (27th - 2nd). Everyone is invited! I am currently looking for at least three Helpers. If you wish to be one, please contact me on Discord in DMs. If you tag me outside of DMs to apply, you're poop .
Now, a little about the event!
The event will be hosted on the new California map! There will be two main teams: Police versus the Mafia (no this is not BMC, u RP noobs). Anyone can be either team. Here's some lore about the event.
The Gonzales Estate has recently ordered a large quantity of weapons for their security team as well as food for their Thanksgiving Feast. Seems normal right? You're wrong! The Police caught whiff of some illegal business going down and they somehow found out that among the food and legal weapons, there are berries and very dangerous weapons such as dragonfangs and toxic matamorezs!
The Mafia does not know this has been made known to the Police. However, their smart scouts have figured out that the Police know while transporting the goods in an orange truck to the Estate from the Calabasas city. All other exits are cut off because of the Police, leaving only one way to the Estate! The Mafia must safely transport the goods to the Estate in order for their mission to be over. The Police must stop the truck and take it back to their HQ in Montery. If the Police fail, the Mafia will grow more powerful, which in turn affects the next event! If the Mafia fails, the Mafia will grow desperate, leading to a different event!
Now that the lore has been concluded and you are invested (hopefully ), I will get to the more detailed information.
- There are kits set to each rank. I won't go into too much detail about everything because you can find all you need on the Discord (posted below).
- There will be team leaders that are elected by their team. They assign the ranks to people.
- It will be first person only! No zombies!
- You will only have one life per round!
- There will be vehicles for each team to use.
- There will be a limit as to where on the map you can go.
- There is not a set amount of rounds as of yet, nor a set date.
Thank you and I hope to see you there!