You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
User avatar
By pvt amar
#169476
Hello dear citizens, in this thread, you can apply for a minister rank in the current PEI government.
Minister of Public Safety and Emergency Preparedness
Minister of Finance
Minister of Transport
Minister of Public Services and Procurement
Minister of Employment, Workforce Development and Labour
President of the Treasury Board

a discord was already made for the future ministers and all you need to do is reply with what rank you want and why you think your fit for it
User avatar
By zman#2644
#169493
I’m zman btw
President of the Treasury
I consider myself fairly good with managing money and making sure the fund go where their most needed.
User avatar
By pvt amar
#169495
DerangedMutton wrote:I’m zman btw
President of the Treasury
I consider myself fairly good with managing money and making sure the fund go where their most needed.

accepted
User avatar
By Apples
#169499
pvt amar wrote:
DerangedMutton wrote:I’m zman btw
President of the Treasury
I consider myself fairly good with managing money and making sure the fund go where their most needed.

accepted

is this favoritism? We are all equal; how dare you not respond to mine before his. I applied first you capitalist scum!!!!!!1!
pvt amar liked this
User avatar
By zman#2644
#169501
Apples wrote:
pvt amar wrote:
DerangedMutton wrote:I’m zman btw
President of the Treasury
I consider myself fairly good with managing money and making sure the fund go where their most needed.

accepted

is this favoritism? We are all equal; how dare you not respond to mine before his. I applied first you capitalist scum!!!!!!1!


COMMUNISMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
User avatar
By Oldman AJ
#169517
Ign - Oldman AJ
Role - Minister Of Transport
Experience - I have worked for the government for a long period of time as a minister in different fields such as finance, economy, and housing department, I have also been a mayor and vice mayor on p10 so I know how things work inside as well as outside the government
What Would I offer - I would form a group and would join with some of the active roleplayers to form a new transportation system for people in which they can travel around the map with free of cost and I would manage the cost as well as the mode of transportation
zman#2644 liked this
User avatar
By pvt amar
#169530
Oldman AJ wrote:Ign - Oldman AJ
Role - Minister Of Transport
Experience - I have worked for the government for a long period of time as a minister in different fields such as finance, economy, and housing department, I have also been a mayor and vice mayor on p10 so I know how things work inside as well as outside the government
What Would I offer - I would form a group and would join with some of the active roleplayers to form a new transportation system for people in which they can travel around the map with free of cost and I would manage the cost as well as the mode of transportation

accepted!!
User avatar
By JTD
#169535
Ign - JTD
Role - Making power for everyone and feeding them
Experience - i dont understand what kind of experience but i do have experience with helping people and helping the community i would gladly help you Amar in helping other people because im kind my self to
What Would I offer - i would like some money but money is more important than helping people so i would gladly accept money but i dont realy care about it


Offtopic - my money is already going down (350k)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!