pvt amar wrote:as you see in his answers, needless affiliate with the fbi and is focusing a lot on the police part. I will not use fear to get votes.
what i said in manifesto from transport systems to hospitals ect wil happen bu word.
focusing on the "funding the buisnesses" part seem very poor and low effort from needless, he will fund the fbi every last cent, and will not do anything for the city after all look how inactive he is you really excpect that he will build what he said and fund what he said he will?
i trust the people of pei to make the right choice and not allow these fear imposing groups such as the fbi to rule. solo cops will be funded and equipped (i got the new idea of a police armory) and the city will be safe. (to avoid being quted for my bad english by needless, i am sorry its not the best, it is my 4th language :)
1. How do you think I'm focused on funding the FBI? Throughout the article I state I'm not solely funding the FBI, plus it'd only be when funding is needed. I'd mainly be focused on funding all cops, especially solo cops. I also state that I plan on giving 100k FROM MY OWN BALANCE, NOT THE TOWN BALANCE towards something like a new HQ for the FBI.
2. Fear? What am I making people fear? A good term? I stated in my manifesto that 'I intend to completely reform the laws so they ensure citizens can perform basic tasks without the fear of arrest. I hope to make berries more or less legal, along with weed and other products that don't harm others. I want to make it so gun laws are not constrictive, as I have seen too many mayors make having just 1 unlicensed gun a crime. This is too low. As a captain I have seen first hand people who have just started playing be arrested for a crime that they didn't know about, or one that is just bizarre.' How can you see this as me wanting fear? The only people to be feared are bandits, which you intend to appease instead of having an organised police force to properly fight against them.
3. My funding for businesses part is short, but it's what is in the part that matters. I say I have funds for businesses, that I want to fund these businesses and I want to protect these businesses. What mayor do I have to say? Do I have to say each and every business I want to fund? No. I'm to the point on that part and if you read it, I want great things to happen with businesses and make 13 safe for businesses unlike 10.
4. You call the FBI fear imposing, a word that you use too much with little understanding of. If you fear the police, you're a criminal. If you're a civilian, the only people to fear are criminals.
5. You say in your post and your manifesto that you want a small police force. Thing is, the FBI has actually decreased in size. I don't think we've ever been a group that any normal, law-abiding civilian would actively be afraid of. Your term will actively allows bandits to organise and nothing will happen about it because you're off building some useless transport company instead of making sure citizens are adequately protected.
To conclude, you've absolutely misconstrued my arguments. Also, sure I'm not as active but that may also be because we have very different timezones. I rest my case, feel free to try and refute my arguments.
Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/needlessmemeing
I'm voting for AnarchyMachine - MrDeeTee
I'm fucking retarded - MrDeeTee
You dingo - Aren
Have u ever seen needless and Hitler in the same room - MrDeeTee
(whilst whistling) It's not music its autism - MrDeeTee
Noob --> RP Trial Mod 17/8/18
RP Trial Mod --> RP Mod 1/9/18
RP Mod --> RP Supermod 17/11/18