You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
Hello all!

Over the last few months, I have been considering leaving the police force.

After a long hard think, I have decided to resign.

If a supermod could please move these to declined: https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=27031 https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=26990 https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=26510 and https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=68&t=26375 Thanks.

I am resigning for multiple reasons. if you wish to know feel free to dm me on discord.

Note, i am not quiting rp just police.

It has been a few months and i really enjoyed it. i might make a return soon but im not sure.
Mr AJ liked this
ok
Hmmmm?
hmmmm?
u guys know he apped for bmc
I feel like, BMC is gonna change the whole server from PH to BMC Server
You can see for yourself, most of the hardcore police dudes are now bmc henchmen
and the RP part is unbalanced due to over dominating Bandit force with fewer Police members
Unhealthy Rp can affect the roleplay of new players
Maybe if the police group got their shit together and you people stopped sitting on the forums winging about it this wouldn’t be ‘unhealthy’

Maybe if you people tried uniting the police without being so unlikeable and harsh to each other this wouldn’t be happening.

Sorry if this came across as toxic, but just bitching about it over the forums solves nothing.

I know this first hand from when I needed to run a police force
You can see for yourself, most of the hardcore police dudes are now bmc henchmen
and the RP part is unbalanced due to over dominating Bandit force with fewer Police members
Maybe if the police group got their shit together and you people stopped sitting on the forums winging about it this wouldn’t be ‘unhealthy’

Maybe if you people tried uniting the police without being so unlikeable and harsh to each other this wouldn’t be happening.

Sorry if this came across as toxic, but just bitching about it over the forums solves nothing.

I know this first hand from when I needed to run a police force
I agree wholeheartedly.
Police force needs to step it up.
Half the time most of us BMC guys are on, there are little to no police.
I'd love for a new police group or for one of the current ones to step up and challenge.
Would make RP more fun and more exciting.
I'd love for a new police group or for one of the current ones to step up and challenge.
Well all the police veterans left like tastymellon and Nando
All we got now is Pvt.amar and some other cops, trying their level best to safeguard the town
It's not only about police stepping up their game but its also about the total worth of bmc.
Every police groups need financial support for their usage such as guns, cars and much more
Moreover, Bmc has infiltrated the government for past couple of months and even till today, you can see bmc members becoming mayors more often than others. BMC itself has got a lot of influence on everything so its pretty much hard enough for ordinary forces to go against BMC
Well all the police veterans left like tastymellon and Nando
All we got now is Pvt.amar and some other cops, trying their level best to safeguard the town
It's not only about police stepping up their game but its also about the total worth of bmc.
Every police groups need financial support for their usage such as guns, cars and much more
Moreover, Bmc has infiltrated the government for past couple of months and even till today, you can see bmc members becoming mayors more often than others. BMC itself has got a lot of influence on everything so its pretty much hard enough for ordinary forces to go against BMC
I mean, it's been done, I'm just saying someone needs to start a new group to compete. A month or so ago, 10 was basically a police state, around the time I was chief.
Yes, I know that is when BMC took a small break/hiatus, but there were way more active cops and other players going against us/the other outlaws.
Police force honestly kinda died off once angular left ;P (dont @ me)
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!