You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By Outspace
I was around a little when you were getting admin and stuff and I was there when you got head and to be completely honest I don't think anyone cared or ever questioned your age. You were a great admin though, so props to you. Much better than the Queenie-Rag duo. That age of drama was just wack.
Dutchy, Mr AJ liked this
By wonslowcar
I was around a little when you were getting admin and stuff and I was there when you got head and to be completely honest I don't think anyone cared or ever questioned your age. You were a great admin though, so props to you. Much better than the Queenie-Rag duo. That age of drama was just wack.
queenie was nice tho
By Quavo
And so was Rag :-D
Rag was a G
Dutchy liked this
By Outspace
queenie was nice tho
Queenie was all drama lmao
Dutchy liked this
By Liona
You were an amazing staff member and really helped to set a standard for the staff team as well as helping to form the backbone of what RP was going to grow to be.

It was a sad day to see you leave and it's a shame you will not be returning.

You lying on your staff app? Hey, plenty of people would have done the same thing and the difference between you and many others is that you set out to help people and to make a difference, and you succeeded.

Still have the upmost respect for you my mans and wish you the best of luck in the future.

- i3sheep, autumn, noob dog, liona, el mexican.
Dutchy liked this
By Dutchy
You were an amazing staff member and really helped to set a standard for the staff team as well as helping to form the backbone of what RP was going to grow to be.

It was a sad day to see you leave and it's a shame you will not be returning.

You lying on your staff app? Hey, plenty of people would have done the same thing and the difference between you and many others is that you set out to help people and to make a difference, and you succeeded.

Still have the upmost respect for you my mans and wish you the best of luck in the future.

- i3sheep, autumn, noob dog, liona, el mexican.
I do remember a certain i4sheep
;-)
Thank you for your message!
i4sheep liked this
By TastyMelon
Hey Dutchy,

Thanks for the good times!. (We houden allemaal van je <3)

-TastyMelon
Pablo Escobar., Mr AJ, Dutchy and 1 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!