You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Outspace
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 6th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game
Set up promotional signs
Give out items
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
On the 6th of this month, I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and at the end of the 7th, the Mayor will be elected!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off
By Liona
Steam Name and In-game name: wo shi
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 3am-11pm EST
Time Zone: MYT
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: at least 1800
Steam ID64: in signature
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/pvp-_-staff/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Halo - https://prnt.sc/ra33g2
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I wish to be this role to better the lives of everyone on RP. I'll be starting up an insurance fund which will allow newer players to get money back for this items if they are raided. I also wish to install power for Seattle, improve the standard of living by having a more dedicated police force and as well as keeping Halo's idea of making Everett and Tacoma more of RP towns.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will first off create a community farm to provide players with food as i often see new players starving to death. I'll provide funding for new businesses and provide insurance to existing ones. I'm looking to move the RP out of Seattle as it is very laggy and try to implement Everett and Tacoma as more prominent RP towns.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: yes, many reasons ranging all over the spectrum.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: As mentioned previously, insurance campaign, funding of new businesses and to provide power for the cities as well as to try and make Everett and Tacoma more "relevant" in a sense on the server.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I'll be providing free food, free electricity and funding for newer players, Will help to build them shops and to do repairs on shops may they be raided. I'll be hosting events with cash prizes (prize aspect out of my own pocket) to ensure the RP community stay connected with one another and to try eliminate the bad blood between players so we can all enjoy a safe, friendly and empowering Washington state.
Last edited by Liona on March 1st, 2020, 10:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Spinner, Quavo, Halo and 2 others liked this
By UDontKnow
Steam Name and In-game name: UDontKnow RainBox

Online Hours 3 to 9 pm on weekdays 11 am to 1 am on weekends

Time Zone: EST

Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Around 500 but my hours reset for some reason but currently only 200

Steam ID64:76561198824017040

Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198824017040/

Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: none

Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: yes

Why do you want to become this certain rank?: Lots of things have changed while I was gone but I am back and I want to help change things back to normal. I would like to legalize and make some things illegal. I want to help find loopholes in the laws and patch them up. Berries. Berries are a big deal for me. Now I know they might be a drug, but do they do anything to you. It is like drinking alcohol. It may give you a high but it doesn't hurt your health in any way. You can not get addicted to them. They have no long term effects at all. After the small high that doesn't do much except make you see colors, it doesn't do anything. It will also make more people want to farm them. It will open up more jobs and will allow people to make money more easily. I will try to make berries allowed for medical use during my term as president. I will propose a law including my main point on medical issues on Washington. This law will allow the hospital to become a region. Doctors will care for people who choose to go to the hospital if they need to be cared for. We also need to create more police groups. There is no known police groups and we need more. We have more bandit groups than police groups. I will fund those 30k bamboos who choose to create Police groups and give them a head start. If I get a term as mayor, I will make a homeless shelter for the homeless. I will provide food, water, and shelter. I will also make jails along Seattle where all police are allowed to use. I want to start using the courthouse again, giving all people a chance to not go to jail. I will always vote on laws no matter what so the citizens get what they want. I would also like to start up a littering law. This will cite those who choose to throw their items and put random stuff on the ground. I will also implement the wildlife act, only allowing 3 kills on any type of animal in 10 minutes. There will be a fine if this law is ignored. We need to protect our wildlife. Public Discharge will be allowed not in any of the main cities. In the woods and fields will only be where you can shoot your guns in public. Stray bullets may hit people causing harm and death. Now many of these mayors are saying all this stuff on what they are gonna do when they are mayor but most of the stuff they can do not having to be a mayor. I already made an XP Libary, free generators, free food crates, and I'm adding more stuff as well. I will be hosting rallies as well to answer questions from the public about me running for mayor Not everybody may believe in me but I believe that I will make Washington great again.

How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will donate most of the money to police groups, shops and make medical and food a top priority.

Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Not in the past year, but back in 2018 I was a very bad kiddo. I have 11 bans on record but only one in the past year

Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes

What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: Mainly give to police but otherwise making more food shops and doctors. The health of our citizens is a top priority.

How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I will make builders, build medical hospitals as a top priority. Note, all I'm saying is will because I promise I will make Washington a better place for all of us, not just one targeted group of people. I promise to make Washington safe again.
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!