You can talk about anything you ever want here! (Within Pandahut Rules)
By Outspace
damn, thanks for being a spy into the police. Sorry for killing you during so many kidnaps though. I tried to refund as many as I could cus you were the only cop that tried.

Also, lets talk about how many times I killed you with a grenade. It has to be at least 10 total.
Shut
Its a meme, except the grenade stuff, you make good matt cobra practice.
MrDeeTee liked this
By Gamercalledsalsa
damn, thanks for being a spy into the police. Sorry for killing you during so many kidnaps though. I tried to refund as many as I could cus you were the only cop that tried.

Also, lets talk about how many times I killed you with a grenade. It has to be at least 10 total.
Shut
Its a meme, except the grenade stuff, you make good matt cobra practice.
n00b
By Burnt
Thanks for being a good dip for my chip.

:bamboo:
By Gamercalledsalsa
Thanks for being a good dip for my chip.

:bamboo:
No problem.Thanks for turning my food black
By GhostDragon

YO what the fuck salsa gotta explain some shit
By Gamercalledsalsa

it was joke check above br0
By GhostDragon

it was joke check above br0
I'm aware son. Now clean the cheese and crackers you dropped in the fuckin shower.
By cotto
yes, my ears can finally heal!
By Gamercalledsalsa
yes, my ears can finally heal!
:( Luv u too
cotto liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!