You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Space.Bar
we should bring back the increased bear and wolf attacks like twice a week for weekly events, have hordes of wolfs attack seattle. it gives it more actiona nd fun of roleplaying
iMC liked this
By iMC
Just have a wave of bears and wolves invade the whole map.

It's basically KF2 but with animals.
Space.Bar liked this
By TomatoChunks
I don't really see the point in this and seems like it would only serve to piss off all the noobs that would die repeatedly in the ensuing onslaught.
Sp4x liked this
By Sp4x
I like the idea, and it is fun imo, but what tomato said ^ is also true
TomatoChunks liked this
By Space.Bar
we could have it specificly in a remote player based area where people can volunteer to play and if they lose there loot there problem and have a big fence around it so no noobs can somehow wonder by
ie a player built city walled off just so its like event map sectioned off
GhostDragon liked this
By Fox said die
Here's the question

Is this realistic or a game?
By Cookie
i dont think 100 wolves jumping on noobs in seattle is very realistic
GhostDragon liked this
By iMC
I suggest a player v animal server if you guys think it's not realistic.

Cause this shit is fun.

Maybe have a small safe spawn zone tho.
By Voltz
we should bring back the increased bear and wolf attacks like twice a week for weekly events, have hordes of wolfs attack seattle. it gives it more actiona nd fun of roleplaying
I would say let's take for a example you are arresting somebody and a bear yeets you in the face or a army comes to you hen you will be pissed off. Or let's take a example during a kidnap? That makes no sense to add it back cuz bears can kill u tru walls.
Last edited by Voltz on January 11th, 2020, 5:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
By GhostDragon
I would say let's say you are arresting somebody and a bear yeets you in the or a army. Then you will be pissed off or during a kidnap? That makes no sense
proper english please

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!