You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Classified_
Hello, Panda's!

I've started to look into rules and different issues with them. If you have any suggestions, complaints or ideas that I can look into then please comment on this post. If you would like to see a rule changed, please let us know by replying to this topic. Just add the rule as it says originally so it's less confusing for me, as well as suggestions how to change it.

Thanks,

ClassiF
Meatball, Outspace, Supreme Leader and 3 others liked this
By Sp4x
Create a rescue distance/kidnap distance similar to raids.
Examples:
Kidnappers cant be more than ~10 meters from the kidnap base/connected structures during a kidnap.
Cops must be within 75 meters of the kidnap base/connected structures to/during rescue.
Mr Pepe liked this
By cotto
Examples:
Kidnappers cant be more than ~10 meters from the kidnap base/connected structures during a kidnap.
Cops must be within 75 meters of the kidnap base/connected structures to/during rescue.
By Mr Pepe
Examples:
I agree
By Outspace
Examples:

A better split would be 30 meters 80 meters tbh. Kidnappers need to be able to push if necessary. Say i get a kill, now i cant even do a temp flank thru the enemy lines because im limited. Distances arent going to compensate for cops or kidnappers dyijg, just randoms
By Mr Pepe
Examples:

A better split would be 30 meters 80 meters tbh. Kidnappers need to be able to push if necessary. Say i get a kill, now i cant even do a temp flank thru the enemy lines because im limited. Distances arent going to compensate for cops or kidnappers dyijg, just randoms
I have to disagree, making it 80m would make a crossfire zone even bigger, I think that 50m for cops and 15-20 for kidnappers is good enough.
Also Kidnappers aren't supposed to "push" the police or advance to fight them. They are supposed to defend the base and the hostage in it, not to wander outside or map snipe etc...
By Yoshi
Maybe remove the "must be payed" from Body guards and doctors assisting raids, kinda pointless, if the guard really wants pay they can just ask, but I dont think people wanna pay their groupmates
Outspace, Sp4x, cotto liked this
By Outspace
Examples:

I have to disagree, making it 80m would make a crossfire zone even bigger, I think that 50m for cops and 15-20 for kidnappers is good enough.
Also Kidnappers aren't supposed to "push" the police or advance to fight them. They are supposed to defend the base and the hostage in it, not to wander outside or map snipe etc...
Look, if i am surrounded by 6 cops and get a lucky peek i am not gonna lay down and let the other 5 get a good angle. I will press my advantage and do a quick sweep of the gap i made. At most ill go 15 meters or 20 meters out to skirt around a building but then i head back. I feel like creating rules just for the sake of punishing people is stupid. This rule is pointless and provides nothing to just trap kidnappers inside their base when other things can happen.
Not every kidnap is cookie cutter, there are unique situations that happen and this rule has to cover those as well. I agree that a distance is good but it should not be less than 30 meters for kidnappers and 50 or 60 for cops
Last message on this for me
By Helena
Code: Select allThe maximum ransom amount you may demand during a kidnap is the following: The maximum for random players is 2,000 bamboo. The maximum for Police Chief's is 4,000 bamboo. The maximum for Police Deputy's is 6,000 bamboo. The maximum for Police Captain's is 8,000 bamboo. The maximum for Mayors is 10,000 bamboo.
Give kidnappers more flexibility about this. there has not been a chance where a kidnap has been higher than 2k in several months.

Also please specify within the rules that kidnappers have to stay within the base where they are keeping the suspect. a lot of players think it is valid for them to go into a nearby spot and sniper everyone whilst there are some that are convinced they are allowed to go anywhere and kill anyone from any distance
By ZERO
I believe that kidnappers and all assisters should start inside the kidnap base or be required to stay inside the base until a cop rescues. If the kidnappers escape the base, then why should they be punished for moving around? The police in real life must contain the situation. I understand that not every time will the cops be able to do so, so by making the kidnappers stay inside the base until a rescue is started makes the cops play more strategically. If there aren't enough cops on, then that is on the cops. There will always be different times where there are more cops on than kidnappers and other times it will be the opposite. Kidnappers have all grown used to the fact that cops have no rescue distance. When the kidnappers get no distance, the cops complain because it's so broken. I honestly don't understand how you cannot adapt to changes like this. If there should be a change, make it so that cops still have no rescue distance, kidnappers and the assisters should wear a certain style of clothing while kidnapping, and keep kidnappers inside the base until the cops rescue. If the cops fail to contain the kidnappers, that's on them.
Sp4x liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!