You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By pvt amar
so yall know i been off the grid for a bit.
can a good gamer tell me what are the bandit and cop groups ect and what is going onon 10 rn. gracias
By GrandpaHoovie
WELP I GOTN OTHING ELSE
So, BMC still exists, no suprise
PSD started by Cherrydiesel with Needless second hand man
classified being active a lil more
Im applying for staff -1 my app
and i got nothign esle
pvt amar liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
Pablo is a god.
pvt amar liked this
By Supreme Leader
I did a police raid on totally not a BMC base
By Adex
Should I do an Association Of Homeless Rich Pandahut Players Who Does Nothing But Run Around And Troll?
By ZERO
PSD vs. BMC
Pretty much your standard police group dying to BMC in basically everything.
Sp4x liked this
By Cherry Diesel
Ayy PSD is doing really well. we came back after they came back^ they have new leaders him being one and as usual zero and outspace like to talk it up but whatever you know we all used to it :party:. rp is fun, and hopefully 13 will be playable soon, the server 10 is growing with new players however :chillpanda:
Spinner liked this
By Opal
My old comrade, I have been MIA ever since you departed. Do you plan on joining me once more to destroy BMC? They've been unstoppable lately, with no end in sight. They have one goal: the destruction of PSD. I am very scared for the civilians that work hard to grow a business or provide for their family. Please, come back and give us guidance. I shall help you! We shall wipe out BMC once and for all! We will unite the people to revolt!
Sp4x liked this
By ZERO
My old comrade, I have been MIA ever since you departed. Do you plan on joining me once more to destroy BMC? They've been unstoppable lately, with no end in sight. They have one goal: the destruction of PSD. I am very scared for the civilians that work hard to grow a business or provide for their family. Please, come back and give us guidance. I shall help you! We shall wipe out BMC once and for all! We will unite the people to revolt!
Opal, you son of a bitch! BMC will not fall under the rule of you and AMAR. We all know how this ended. I am you and you are me. We are the same. You cannot escape what is already set in stone. Just as PSD is destined to fall, so will you if you return with AMAR. Stay in silence and witness the glory of BMC. Who knows, maybe you can come back and join us on top of the peak.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!