You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Classified_
Hey Pandas,

The time has come once again!

In the upcoming days, you will be able to vote for the next Mayor! The ballot will start on the 6th of this month. This is not a voting thread, but a registration thread for those who want to run for Mayor. To all players who wish to apply for Mayor, remember that your application is one of the ways to gain support. You can also try some of the tips listed below.

Be friendly to those in-game
Set up promotional signs
Give out items
All these can gain your support and votes when the ballot is published!

In order for a player to apply for Mayor, you must fill in this format:

Steam Name and In-game name:
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut:
Steam ID64:
Steam Profile Link:
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often:
Why do you want to become this certain rank?:
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?:
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?:
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?:
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?:
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions):

Extra info:
You must copy this format in the comments of this post to run for mayor on this designated server!
On the 6th of this month, I will make a post where you can vote for your Mayor and at the end of the 7th, the Mayor will be elected!

Rules:
1. You must have played on Pandahut Roleplay for at least 40 hours to register and vote in the Mayor ballot
2. Do not post any other topics but applications for Mayor on this topic or it is subject to be deleted by a moderator!
3. Mayors can only run for 2 months or better known as terms then must take a break of at least one(1) month off
Mr Pepe liked this
By Wrath
nvm
Last edited by Wrath on October 19th, 2019, 7:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Mr Pepe
Steam Name and In-game name: Pepe
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST):Weekends 8AM CEST to 12 PM CEST, and from 5PM to 10 PM - 12 PM, Workdays 5PM to 8 - 9 PM CEST.
Time Zone:
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Around 700
Steam ID64: 76561198797826196
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198797826196/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply:
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: No
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I mainly want to achieve mayor role to give the citizens of Washington the care they need (Food, Housing, Supplies and Funding), to better the police force and help them enforce laws more efficiently, but still to let citizens know their rights and not to be harassed by police in any way (Spamming arrests, Arresting instead of ticketing). I however do NOT tolerate any corruption or bias decisions made by officers in any way, all those are a subject for demotion.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will help out new players, fund small businesses to get them started and provide firearms for police.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, for disrespect, trash talk...
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes, I do.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I will fund police with money and better firearms to improve their efficiency in fighting criminals, also fund every legal businesses that reaches out to me and that I see have helped the state of Washington and its citizens.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I have already built 1 homeless shelter that supplies new players with free food, housing and other supplies they need. I have built as well a police armory building that provides officers with free firearms and weapons, for the safety of citizens. I plan on building public generators, 2 in Seattle, 1 in tacoma, and 1 in Everett. Those generators will have a public access and available to all people in need. If you have any suggestions please DM me on discord about your opinions.
cotto, pvt amar, zman#2644 liked this
By Liona
Steam Name and In-game name: flu/noob dog
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 3am-9pm
Time Zone: SGT
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: 2000
Steam ID64: in signature
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/flwho/
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: non
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I have a vision of Pandahut RP where there is no corruption, no large bandit groups terrorising the servers and as Mayor I can achieve this. By providing protection for those in need, to fight against these groups and to standup for the people. I cannot do this alone but with the help of the community these aims can be met.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will fund small businesses, police departments and host events. I'll additionally provide security for these small businesses by enlisting active police to be guarding them as well as paying out salaries to these individuals who risk their lives to better others. I'll dig into my own pockets to provide insurance in the event they get raided provided they have up-to-date proof of the assets they hold. I'll also provide free electricity, free transport and of course, free entertainment.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: Yes, multiple reasons that you know
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: By heart yes and am constantly checking for updates.
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: As said previously, funding small businesses, paying police officers to protect those in need and to host events.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): I'll use my permissions to help restore the damages people incur due to getting raided IE: repairing the breaches, providing storages and of course, to use my +3 vote to help good and active police officers to obtain the higher ranks within the force.
By Sp4x
Steam Name and In-game name: sp4x/senor spax
Online Hours (Example: 5 PM to 9 PM EST): 4:00 PM to 11:00 PM CST on weekdays
Time Zone: CST
Time (in Hours Total) I Have Been Playing at Pandahut: Probably around 1800 hours now
Steam ID64: 76561198847398905
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/lowbloodsugar
Staff members, ex-mayor or higher police ranks that referred me to apply: Outspace, Mike, Burnt
Do I Have A Microphone and Am I Willing to Use It Often: Yes, but my mic is broken, so I'm reduced to a shitty built-in mic.
Why do you want to become this certain rank?: I want to become this rank because I want to try and help newer players, in hope of them coming back to the servers and enjoying their experience on the server.
How will you be helpful to the community by receiving the Mayor rank?: I will help newer players, as many of them are lost when they first start playing. I will also provide other things that I believe will enhance the RP experience for everyone.
Have you been banned from Pandahut before? If yes, why?: I've been banned once for false raid when I was first starting to play on the server again after my break.
Do you know all the rules for the RP server?: Yes, I'm a former RP Supermod, and currently an RP Trialmod, so I like to think I'm pretty familiar with the rules :)
What will you spend the money that you're being given a mayor for?: I would fund any major police groups to provide competition and try and compete with the major bandit groups (BMC), I would make public gas pumps similar to what we've seen in the past, and I would help fund smaller businesses. If possible, I would like to try creating something similar to OtterPope's Workers' Guild, as I believe it enhanced the RP experience, as well as giving newer/poorer players a way to make money without much hassle.
How will you help people with the permissions you're given as a mayor? (Builder and constructor permissions): Along with what I stated above, I would help fund easy housing and bases for newer/poorer players, and provide insurance on their bases using the money I get as mayor to refund.
Lex Of Talionis liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!