You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Outspace
Here is some BMC propaganda(wow cool raid very epic, sorry bout ur base jtd)
Anyways this raid fully explains the rage and pain that people feel when facing the devil's bane wielded by yours truly
By Cookie
activate windows u nerd
ACerealBowl liked this
By Mr Pepe
Even someone has shit aim and misses, they still have automatic 21 mag shotgun and fire rate simlar to matamorez, it's just an op gun and most of the nubs use it, I hate that gun, ruins the fun.
By Javi-kun
That gun is too op pls increase price or remove the son of a bitch.
By wonslowcar
people dont like the devil's bane because in the majority of pvp rp situations, it's extremely cqb and having a 21 mag auto shotty with insane fire rate pretty much makes up for any lack of skill, aim, reaction time, or game sense. devil's bane wouldnt be a problem if rp situations were usually mid to long range since it loses it's op-ness at ~30m but whatever

edit, i didnt see that there was a youtube link, just saw the title and went keyboard warrior mode
thAnks for the gold, reddit
By GrandpaHoovie
uhm, i think this was supposed to be a joke, not an actual fuck the devils bane post
By Pablo Escobar.
Pablo likes MR. Devil.
No one Can change my mind.
By Outspace
Pablo likes MR. Devil.
I'll give you my entire balance to permanently change your opinion(social experiment)
By Pablo Escobar.
Pablo likes MR. Devil.
I'll give you my entire balance to permanently change your opinion(social experiment)
Pablo changed his mind, now your balance.
By Outspace
Pablo likes MR. Devil.
Pablo changed his mind, now your balance.
/pay pablo 10000000+whatever else its like 100k+ something else idk exactly off the top of my head
Pablo Escobar. liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!