Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By deepvoice
Me and my group feel as if the night time on #12 is way longer than it should be, it feels like it's night at-least 75% of the time, and suggesting NVGs is invalid in my opinion because you're effectively just asking to get killed immediately with their absurd glow. I'm interested to see how divided opinions are on this issue, due to the reason every time I've seen it brought up in in game chat it always shakes out to "yeah night sucks" or something of the likes.
By Supreme Leader
+1
I too feel that night is way too long and should be the same as day or a little shorter
By pvt amar
the night is the best part about survival, by leveling up an npc you can buy civilian and military nightvision that makes you see, as you explain it’s very dark everyone use nv. -1
By deepvoice
the night is the best part about survival, by leveling up an npc you can buy civilian and military nightvision that makes you see, as you explain it’s very dark everyone use nv. -1
The issue with NVGs is, as stated, sure you can wear them and see what is it, 75m? but all it takes is one person without NVGs in a raid to just mop the floor because they have this ungodly shine, it feels more beneficial to just not run them tbh, fair enough though i suppose
Supreme Leader liked this
By pvt amar
The issue with NVGs is, as stated, sure you can wear them and see what is it, 75m? but all it takes is one person without NVGs in a raid to just mop the floor because they have this ungodly shine, it feels more beneficial to just not run them tbh, fair enough though i suppose
if a player do the effort of looking hard and knowing the place by night he should be rewarded by seeing those who use nv. i use one in raid but turn it off untill i see someone with nv and engage him
By Lex Of Talionis
It gets rid of the spooky-ish element of PvP, not really spooky, but you get my gist. Not being able to see your enemy in the dark is pretty, yk annoying, but its a focus of the map hence its long night durations. and yk seeing 2/3 glowing eyes is a pretty big giveaway, so it takes some and gives some. -1
By ZERO
Part of the game is the night.
Cookie liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!