Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By MattCobra
I can't imagine someone not seeing the importance of a kill feed on a pvp server. :wacky:
That doesn’t answer my question - what are the benefits? You can’t just mock me for not seeing the ‘reason’ to add one. You constantly mention the benefits and importance so I ask - what are the benefits?
zman#2644 liked this
By wonslowcar
imo vanilla is more of the feel of playing on a singleplayer server with no plugins and with friends. adding a kill feed that would show in bright yellow text "____ shot ___ in the penis" would take away from the feel that you're playing with no plugins, which then you arent
By TRNDSTTR
Its unfortunate that you felt "mocked", but i'm sure someone else gave you a benefit so focus on that rather than feeling hurt(If you weren't no need to bring it up after this message just move on). Also once again its a vanilla + server meaning there's /home and /tpa so a kill feed shouldn't be a big deal.
By ZERO
Its unfortunate that you felt "mocked", but i'm sure someone else gave you a benefit so focus on that rather than feeling hurt(If you weren't no need to bring it up after this message just move on). Also once again its a vanilla + server meaning there's /home and /tpa so a kill feed shouldn't be a big deal.
So what are the benefits again?
By Cookie

Actualy no noone here has said 1 benefit of adding this i think its simply unneeded on a vannila server adding a killfeed will just kill that vannila feeling its legitametly pointless. If there is any benefit PLEASE post it here but i personaly cant see any

Edit: also the argument its vannila+ not vannila is just plain stupid yes there is tpa and home but it doesnt announce to the whole chat every time someone does it its not noticable thats the big diffrence
By TRNDSTTR
I can't imagine someone not seeing the importance of a kill feed on a pvp server. :wacky:
because there isn't. in fact kill feeds bring a lot of use to those experienced in pvp, people who just need that "Bob shot lucas in the head" to track people down and such

I'd rather not go around insulting anyone(although its very tempting after cookie's ....interesting response). If you didn't see someone mention a benefit that's okay. I'm actually wondering if some people are understanding that its technically already not vanilla due to the /tpa and /home commands...To say that a kill feed would ruin the "vanilla" feel is a bit strange. Anyways if it's implemented thank you very much. If not then it's still okay. Its just a suggestion to improve a PvP server that's technically not 100% vanilla anyways. Thanks for giving this thread an eye...or two. :joy:

P.S Ily Eternity :innocent:
By Cookie
Yes thank you for the extensive list of benefits
By Helena
because there isn't. in fact kill feeds bring a lot of use to those experienced in pvp, people who just need that "Bob shot lucas in the head" to track people down and such

I'd rather not go around insulting anyone(although its very tempting after cookie's ....interesting response). If you didn't see someone mention a benefit that's okay. I'm actually wondering if some people are understanding that its technically already not vanilla due to the /tpa and /home commands...To say that a kill feed would ruin the "vanilla" feel is a bit strange. Anyways if it's implemented thank you very much. If not then it's still okay. Its just a suggestion to improve a PvP server that's technically not 100% vanilla anyways. Thanks for giving this thread an eye...or two. :joy:

P.S Ily Eternity :innocent:
yes you are right the server isn't vanilla, is vanilla+ meaning the only 2 plugins it allows are tpa and home which are just really really basic, and dont really have what i would call "rich pressence" where the server will anounce the use of these all the time. the usage of more plugins would defeat the whole vanilla side, you would eventually ask for more and then might as well suggest to turn it into a normal PvP server (this effect has been seen countless times before)
On a side note: is not a suggestion if you dont have points to back it up, you really cant propose a change just because you feel like it pr because you yourself just want that change and call it a suggestion. Community is giving you feedback about what you suggest even though the suggestion is very vague on why it should be implemented so that's something
By TRNDSTTR
Am i the only one that wants the kill feed? That's another inane statement with no foundation. I'm just voicing an opinion I've heard brought up a lot. Like i said if its implemented yay if not then life goes on. The only other valuable opinion at this point is "yes we'll implement or no we wont". I can sit and pick a part your response but i'd rather not. Thanks for your opinions and time. This was more geared to the people that actually have a say in whether or not the change will be implemented. Feel free to close this thread if this continues :satisfied:
By Danny Dog
I used to play on that server with a small group. It's nicer having no kill feed otherwise it just clogs up the chat. You know who killed you from the information bar so what's the need to fill chat with crap?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!