Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By TRNDSTTR
I'm a big fan of the pandahut #3 vanilla+ server, but it would be really nice if it had a kill feed plugin. Hopefully somebody hasn't mentioned this before and im not beating a dead horse.
By Lex Of Talionis
It'd be cool to be on all PvP Servers. I'd disagree to it being on Vanilla PvP though.
By TRNDSTTR
Why would you disagree to it being on a vanilla+ pvp server? It's still pvp regardless of it being vanilla or not :open_mouth:
By midknightmare
This would be good on all servers soo people can see you popping off lol
By Helena
Why would you disagree to it being on a vanilla+ pvp server? It's still pvp regardless of it being vanilla or not :open_mouth:
because it would stop being vanilla
By ZERO
It’s vanilla. That would take away its only unique card that is has.
By TRNDSTTR
No it's vanilla + meaning it has /home and tpa commands. If you want to talk about something not being "vanilla" anymore then those two commands would be the main factors. However, adding a kill feed would be beneficial, and worth it.
By MattCobra
No it's vanilla + meaning it has /home and tpa commands. If you want to talk about something not being "vanilla" anymore then those two commands would be the main factors. However, adding a kill feed would be beneficial, and worth it.
What are the benefits of adding a kill feee?
By TRNDSTTR
I can't imagine someone not seeing the importance of a kill feed on a pvp server. :wacky:
By Helena
I can't imagine someone not seeing the importance of a kill feed on a pvp server. :wacky:
because there isn't. in fact kill feeds bring a lot of use to those experienced in pvp, people who just need that "Bob shot lucas in the head" to track people down and such

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!