Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Helena
If factions, dont use the new pvp system pls
Fat Inflection point
if you are an experienced Minecraft GAMER, you will know that pvp after 1.8 is nothing but hot poop.
My suggestion is to run the server in 1.8.9 as this is the last version where pvp is decent, PvP started to decay in 1.9 and through the updates and new versions it has been getting worse (specially 1.14).
Wait hold up there's a problem, how to tell where someone or u are, in unturned there was a map and landmarks and if it's a infinite map then a faction could just make a base an eternity away and it would be untouched for a while
You noob, we could just have /tp tier commands. either way don't you know mc works based on coords
By Burnt
Fat Inflection point
if you are an experienced Minecraft GAMER, you will know that pvp after 1.8 is nothing but hot poop.
My suggestion is to run the server in 1.8.9 as this is the last version where pvp is decent, PvP started to decay in 1.9 and through the updates and new versions it has been getting worse (specially 1.14).
Wait hold up there's a problem, how to tell where someone or u are, in unturned there was a map and landmarks and if it's a infinite map then a faction could just make a base an eternity away and it would be untouched for a while
You noob, we could just have /tp tier commands. either way don't you know mc works based on coords
Too bad 1.8.9 factions is boring base wise as most people have done so.

1.14 has many new features, mobs and other things in the survival aspect especially with movements that I’d give up the glorious 1.8 PvP for some hot doo doo just to have a cooler base with pandas.
As long as this isn't going to become OP factions.
Manzanas!
By Aren
F3 gives coordinates X-Y-Z. /tpa -name- /tpa a
By MrDeeTee
Fat Inflection point
Too bad 1.8.9 factions is boring base wise as most people have done so.

1.14 has many new features, mobs and other things in the survival aspect especially with movements that I’d give up the glorious 1.8 PvP for some hot doo doo just to have a cooler base with pandas.
I am not 100% sure but i'm pretty sure you can have both 1.8 pvp and epic gamer features using a plugin.

Also GrandpaHoovie has a point. even with coordinates if a faction made a base with 1 or 2 people there would be no way to find it without insiding if they went our far enough so a worldborder is pretty much essential to stopping people from just never getting found.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!