Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By ZERO
Wait hold up there's a problem, how to tell where someone or u are, in unturned there was a map and landmarks and if it's a infinite map then a faction could just make a base an eternity away and it would be untouched for a while
There are map sizes that one can set for everyone. There can be an End, Nether, and Main World set map size, like 10k x 10k or whatever they would set it to.
By GrandpaHoovie
Wait hold up there's a problem, how to tell where someone or u are, in unturned there was a map and landmarks and if it's a infinite map then a faction could just make a base an eternity away and it would be untouched for a while
There are map sizes that one can set for everyone. There can be an End, Nether, and Main World set map size, like 10k x 10k or whatever they would set it to.
Then every nook and cranny wil Be filled with bases eventually but that wil take a eternity
By ZERO
Then every nook and cranny wil Be filled with bases eventually but that wil take a eternity
Don't underestimate the power of the vastness. It is much larger than you think.
By GrandpaHoovie
K
+1 faction servers are fun
By Javi-kun
I would apply for mod +1
By Danny Dog
Pretty sure you're teleported to your bases' plot. The rest of the world is a map with loot. (Not sure but I think this is how it works)
By wonslowcar
Pretty sure you're teleported to your bases' plot. The rest of the world is a map with loot. (Not sure but I think this is how it works)
It works by setting up some sort of barrier in the lets say 20k x 20k world, and people set up claims and their factions. It's insanely difficult to find a server where, unless the size of the world is less than like 100 blocks wide, the entire server is filled up
By Helena
Hello,

With the rising player count (evidence found here: https://www.statista.com/statistics/680 ... worldwide/) of Minecraft, Pandahut could branch off to create a Pandahut MC server. I suggest a Factions server. What is Factions? Factions is like a clan server, where you create your faction or join one and fight or raid other factions. There will be warps and a shop where you can buy and sell items for money. Is there a goal? Normally you want to create or join a faction and have that faction grow. There are faction bases where all members in the faction can warp to and use. There are perms that people can give to in their faction to trusted players. You can do /tpa and /home, as well as having multiple /homes (if PH makes purchasable ranks for the server). You can raid other faction bases and also defend your faction base with complex structures and methods that make raiding harder, more costly, and take a longer time if you have enough resources to build such things. There will be a general area where all new player start at (a spawn) and typically there is PvP zone below or outside of the safezone for people to PvP. There are two ways to get out of the safezone: a /warp wild or running away from the safezone by entering the PvP zone and then running until it's clear or you think it's far enough. Overall, Factions is a very unique and fun gamemode for MC and could create new bridges and opportunities for Pandahut.
I would dedicate time and effort into the assistance of this for Miku and Mushy, as well as giving them suggestions and tips if they wished. I have a ton of experience on Faction servers (back when I played MC, I played this for 3-4 years on various servers).
Thank you and be sure to leave any questions or opinions in this topic!
+1 but miku wont be sleepin for days
there are several sites to get all the necessary plugins needed to run a factions server, let alone that you can modify them yourself.
Fat +1. i have played factions in multiple servers on mc for ages and is all fun, (although i prefer vanilla survival)

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!