You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By GrandpaHoovie
With The up and coming Milton State, and new 13, I announce a Contest, of Survival of the Fittest

Teams Of competitors will compete in forts, surviving wave after wave of zombies, guts, and boulders. The Competitors will starve until they muster a expedition party to gather food, and supplies for the starving team. 4 separate towns in Milton State will have a building, with fortifications and a horde beacon will be placed every time the previous finishes. The winning team gets 20k split evenly among them. there are 4 teams, The Biohazard squad, Special Ops, The Military, and finally the Mafia. Each team gets unique modded gear, some starting food, and finally ammunition and after a brief break, the hordes will approach
I plan for all of this to happen during July 20th 1pm Pst the discord link is here
https://discord.gg/yngMQ2R
Last edited by GrandpaHoovie on July 17th, 2019, 1:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By ZERO
So you just kill zombies?
So you just kill zombies?
Im buffing their armor so they are kinda small bullet spunges, also several horde beacons and amping up spawn rate, well gonna ask for that
By GrandpaHoovie
oh yea if the winning team feels like it i can give 200k PVP bamboo instead
By Danny Dog
No need to buff zombies the game does that itself. It detects the amount of people in the area and adjusts the difficulty.
By Javi-kun
Invite expired noooooooooob
Invite expired noooooooooob
Well shit

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!