You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!

Mayor?

amar
56%
Needleless
44%
By Lex Of Talionis
Do I need to think about this? Needless for mayor, absolutely.

This man has served as my Vice Mayor numerous times and was an excellent mayor when he was one.

I trust this man with the island I hold deeply to my heart, PEI. I don’t even trust Amar with the dropped on its head child of PandaHut we call ‘Washington’

Here’s a fun fact - Needless has always been police and civilian. In the 1.75 years hes been on 13, not once has he been a bandit. He served with me in PSD as an exceptional officer and as Deputy Director, he never ceased to amaze me with his incredible organisation and dedication to the job at hand.

I cannot say something even close to this about Amar. Amar was part of the PSD and left to become PEI’s ‘next big gangster’. Side note, he failed miserably at this accomplishment. He jumped around gangs like a guy whose pants were on fire. Whether it’s the WCS or BH, he served on them. He did nothing but cause terror and fear in PEI and I’m sure he’ll somehow turn himself into Stalin and rule with an iron fist.

Amar is a liar and cannot be trusted with the office as Mayor. We’ve had a candidate like Amar before; he was called Matt Newton.

#VoteNeedless

Oh and one more thing. Amar, before you say I’m bias because I’m FBI founder, I’ve not been on 13 yet so I have nothing to gain from higher FBI funding.
Left wing destroyed, liberals neutralized. Do the stanky leg boys. Vote needless
By GrandpaHoovie
jeez, this is a heated election, like june i think, july? when duke tried running again idk
By pvt amar
i love how you all support needless for having a past in the FBI, a group that is power hungry and always wanted more and more controll over people.
him being the fbi leader means he is running for the fbi and will make all theyre request truth.
I am independant from everyone. i will listen to all citizen and will work hard for your freedom.
as per the berrie base it is not mine and no body have proof that it was mine and if there is it is implemented by the fbi to win.
By Pablo Escobar.
Needless good mayor. Flower approves.
Plants can’t approve anything.
By NeedlessMemeing
i love how you all support needless for having a past in the FBI, a group that is power hungry and always wanted more and more controll over people.
him being the fbi leader means he is running for the fbi and will make all theyre request truth.
I am independant from everyone. i will listen to all citizen and will work hard for your freedom.
as per the berrie base it is not mine and no body have proof that it was mine and if there is it is implemented by the fbi to win.
The Amar dictionary:
Power hungry - any group that doesn't like bandits
Freedom - Bandits running free
Fear - same as power hungry

Honestly Amar, just give up. Even if you win, it's not a good win, it's one based on lies and deception.
By NeedlessMemeing
Needless good mayor. Flower approves.
Plants can’t approve anything.
As someone who isn't a plant, I disapprove of you saying plants can't approve anything.
By pvt amar
thank you to everyone for making the right choice. for those who voted needless, i will make sure to change your minds. I won't let you down. :heart:
By NeedlessMemeing
thank you to everyone for making the right choice. for those who voted needless, i will make sure to change your minds. I won't let you down. :heart:
Good job you professional fucking liar.
pvt amar liked this
By Mushy
Hi Nubs,

Everything looks good with this ballot's results, and we are happy to announce Amar as the new Mayor of PEI with 56% of the vote!

Pro Tip: We suggest you go over the mayor-related text in our RP Rules page to get yourself up to date with the Mayor's duties and abilities. Remember that all ticket and gun license money goes to the town balance, so spend it wisely!

Congrats Amar, and thank you all for participating! :party:
pvt amar, Pablo Escobar., zman#2644 and 1 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!