You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By NeedlessMemeing
PEI Needs a Strong Leader
After the decline of 13, I stopped playing. I now come back in a time where it is being revived and I have seen how good it is. I have also seen that the laws are still the same as they were a few months ago, and that there's barely any 'public' buildings.

I have decided to step up and I intend to campaign hard for you guys so 13 can have a truely great leader. 10's recent line of mayors has shown a trend in criminals winning elections and then resigning shortly after. I want to fix this. I will stay faithful to you guys and I intend to carry out a full term, reforming laws, funding businesses and making sure 13 is enjoyable. I won't allow funds to go to useless buildings that are targeted for raiding, such as homeless shelters, which end up being useless and raided. If I am to use funds, I want to make sure they are used appropriately.

I intend to completely reform the laws so they ensure citizens can perform basic tasks without the fear of arrest. I hope to make berries more or less legal, along with weed and other products that don't harm others. I want to make it so gun laws are not constrictive, as I have seen too many mayors make having just 1 unlicensed gun a crime. This is too low. As a captain I have seen first hand people who have just started playing be arrested for a crime that they didn't know about, or one that is just bizarre.

With the addition of mods aimed at businesses, I want to make sure they are prosperous. I have over 2 million dollars in my personal balance with can easily fund businesses that I see are performing well. I will use the town balance to keep them running so citizens can shop at these businesses.

In conclusion, 13 needs a strong mayor with experience. Ask below if you have any suggestions or concerns. Don't argue either.
#NeedlessForMayor
Lex Of Talionis, Mr AJ liked this
By pvt amar
you talked about yourself being so great, strong and experienced but dis not talk about the great people of pei.
we refuse a police state and will not trust what you say. Police are important but not to the point where you said your only funding police in you manifesto and app.
Mr AJ liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
When will you start helping me with the map

lol jkjk you got this in the bag. I love the Utilitarianism, Eliminating Homeless shelters aka useless shacks and pushing all of your funds towards the police force, which you are a deputy leader of will make PEI/Milton an unstoppable force against crime and anarchy. Tough laws make for a Safer City. An RCMP Captain, Ex-Vice Mayor under Mayor Mattcobra, and a beautiful aussie, what more could you want in a leader? #Needless4MayorJuly2k19
By pvt amar
so you can stop offline raids? and pushing all his funds to police to fuck the people up is a good idea? dang you really think that the citizens are stupid sheeps that will follow you in what you do?!? hell no
Mr AJ liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
you talked about yourself being so great, strong and experienced but dis not talk about the great people of pei.
we refuse a police state and will not trust what you say. Police are important but not to the point where you said your only funding police in you manifesto and app.
You clearly only read the words you want to see and block the others out. I stated I'd fund building and police in my app, and I've extended it to businesses here. You cry about a police state when my manifesto says that I'm making laws less strict. Please, before shitting out a response take the time to read.
By MattCobra
I’m former Mayor MattCobra and I approve this message
NeedlessMemeing liked this
By NeedlessMemeing
When will you start helping me with the map

lol jkjk you got this in the bag. I love the Utilitarianism, Eliminating Homeless shelters aka useless shacks and pushing all of your funds towards the police force, which you are a deputy leader of will make PEI/Milton an unstoppable force against crime and anarchy. Tough laws make for a Safer City. An RCMP Captain, Ex-Vice Mayor under Mayor Mattcobra, and a beautiful aussie, what more could you want in a leader? #Needless4MayorJuly2k19
Nah I'm not really for a police state. I'm making sure funds only go to things that have results, such as businesses, public buildings and police. The laws I'm making will make cities safe, but also mean that citizens will be able to not fear the police unless they're a criminal.
By Pablo Escobar.
why are you so tall when you hev small pepe?
By pvt amar
You clearly only read the words you want to see and block the others out. I stated I'd fund building and police in my app, and I've extended it to businesses here. You cry about a police state when my manifesto says that I'm making laws less strict. Please, before shitting out a response take the time to read.
LMAOO have a look to that nice image of you (will implement tougher laws) what a self contradictory manifesto, keep it up
By Mr Pepe
LMAOO have a look to that nice image of you (will implement tougher laws) what a self contradictory manifesto, keep it up
Are you doofus?

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!