Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By WalrusOverlord1
I've been playing on PandaHut rp for a few weeks now, and I've had the issue of my base being wiped about 3 times now. I understand that this is done to reduce lag and open up areas, but that doesn't make it any less frustrating. I believe that the decay should be extended for non new players to somewhere around 3-5 days rather than 2, so that way when life gets busy (as it always does) there's a longer grace period for long-time players to come back and keep their base and items.
By GrandpaHoovie
uhm, how would they make a code to keep track of a players time to adjust decay, maybe idk. plus ur base being wiped is prob raiders, or raiders destroying floors and admins wiping it cause it looks like a inhabitated base,
By Helena
uhm, how would they make a code to keep track of a players time to adjust decay, maybe idk. plus ur base being wiped is prob raiders, or raiders destroying floors and admins wiping it cause it looks like a inhabitated base,
Every barricade and player built structure decays after 1.5 - 2 days of the player being inactive. This means that upon leaving everything you placed down will decay if you dont connect again in said period of time.

Just as Op said, this is implemented to decrease the amount of lag in the server as many players come and build a base and then never play again or just join back after a week.

However i do +1 the suggestion. Despite being a measure for lag it would be better if active players were able to be whitelisted from this decay and such, speaking from experience of playing everyday and then having a rough week come to me its frustrating as just not logging in daily is enough to lose the base
By GrandpaHoovie
Every barricade and player built structure decays after 1.5 - 2 days of the player being inactive. This means that upon leaving everything you placed down will decay if you dont connect again in said period of time.

Just as Op said, this is implemented to decrease the amount of lag in the server as many players come and build a base and then never play again or just join back after a week.

However i do +1 the suggestion. Despite being a measure for lag it would be better if active players were able to be whitelisted from this decay and such, speaking from experience of playing everyday and then having a rough week come to me its frustrating as just not logging in daily is enough to lose the base
yea sounds good
By Pablo Escobar.
+1 from Pablo himself
By Aren
No. If you cant log on daily have someone else who can place everything. We will not bump the decay any higher due to the pure amount of elements that get placed daily. In one day the server can gain anywhere form 2000 to 5000 elements alone. Raising the decay time will cause more lag which you all so greatly complain about.

Thread locked.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!