You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Supreme Leader
Before you comment here: This is a true story with no intent to cause drama. This is to inform you all of my state and fate
Hey pandas
I've been urging to post here for a while but I didn't know the right way to address this. But here it is.

I've been going through some irl issues and that brought me to suicide and self harm. After some of you had a talk with me, that thought is gone.

But I've got a new problem now. My dog, a rhodesian ridgeback aka The African Lion Hunting Dog named Mason has had many physical problems like not bending his back legs; falling over and being in pain, like alot of pain. Today was the last straw, he fell over and my mother couldn't pick him up, my father had to come home early from work and pick him up. And now there's talk of if he cannot be saved by naturopathy medicine, we have no choice but to put him down.

Moving to the point, I'm in a very depressive state rn and him being put down is going to do some serious damage to me and my mental health. It would be really nice if any of you could help me though this tough time that I'm going through.
My discord is Sheriff Davidson#9418
I appreciate any support from all of you pandas.
Thank you
Sheriff Davidson aka Supreme Leader
Mr AJ liked this
By Javi-kun
I'm sorry from your loss...please don't bring harm to yourself or even commit suicide.You can always contact me on discord if you need someone to talk to.
By Pablo Escobar.
The world has a lot to offer you.
Feeling down all the time is not the way to live life. Enjoy it. Make your existence one to remember. Make yourself believe that the world isn't a cruel place.
In between those evil and horrific things in the world; there also are things that make this world such a spectacular yet so peculiar and unusual place to be.

Don't give up.
Don't feel that your surroundings have afflicted you to feel this way.
You. Are. Strong.
If you are able to beat the struggles of life, that shows the courage within you.
Even if you cannot do it alone, there are people around you that are willing to support you, willing to take the chance of helping you.

The world is what you make it out to be.
Don't let your past define who you are in the future.
I'm not sure what type of things you; the reader has went through but, it is not worth feeling like nothing matters in this world.

You matter.
A lot.
You were put on this earth for a reason.
You were made to make a difference.
Perhaps defeating your demons, your dark thoughts, battling your overwhelming emotions is the beginning of your purpose.

Suicide.
Is never the answer either.
I can tell that you have heard this phrase over and over and over again.
That's because it's true.
Ending your own life is only throwing your only chance at being someone great.

It's only implying that your demons have won.
That your overwhelming sadness has won.
Don't let that be the case.
Fight back.
You as a person are mentally capable of surviving life.
Get through life.
Even if you just need a hand to reach out and help.
It's okay to be not okay.

Overall what I'm trying to say is that:

You deserve all the happiness in the world.
You are an amazing human being.
Do not throw your chance away to be someone.
Although, you do not need to be someone great to be remembered.
Because everyone on this earth has a meaning.
Mr Pepe liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
Before you comment here: This is a true story with no intent to cause drama. This is to inform you all of my state and fate
Hey pandas
I've been urging to post here for a while but I didn't know the right way to address this. But here it is.

I've been going through some irl issues and that brought me to suicide and self harm. After some of you had a talk with me, that thought is gone.

But I've got a new problem now. My dog, a rhodesian ridgeback aka The African Lion Hunting Dog named Mason has had many physical problems like not bending his back legs; falling over and being in pain, like alot of pain. Today was the last straw, he fell over and my mother couldn't pick him up, my father had to come home early from work and pick him up. And now there's talk of if he cannot be saved by naturopathy medicine, we have no choice but to put him down.

Moving to the point, I'm in a very depressive state rn and him being put down is going to do some serious damage to me and my mental health. It would be really nice if any of you could help me though this tough time that I'm going through.
My discord is Sheriff Davidson#9418
I appreciate any support from all of you pandas.
Thank you
Sheriff Davidson aka Supreme Leader
Sry for being late, contact me on discord when your feeling down or need support.
Dont give up, the world has many gifts to offer
Death only happens once, but joy happens many times
By TurboAdam94
Feel better man, we all go through some rough shit in life. You'll find a way to get over your pain and live a fulfilling life.
By Mr AJ
Supreme Leader
Don't lose ya hope, There's power in prayer.
I will remember ur pet in my prayers
and btw you are not alone, people who through this path and its complicated to survive
But just remember , You got beautiful days ahead of you, it might be dark now, Trust me mate
ur gonna make it

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
pvt amar, Mr Pepe liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!