You can talk about our Unturned Roleplay Servers here!
By Matty
Hello again fellow Panda members,

I know many of you are curious of where I have been and it’s simply that now that I am unbanned there’s nothing else of a goal that I have. With the little to no bamboo I have I could not engage as much in roleplay as I used to be able to do. Other groups were excluding me from many activities and I feel like it’s what ruins the pandahut community to the point that it discourages people from playing on the server.
Other than that, I would like to get my keyboard fixed to play again but since I’ve been doing other activities it’s not on my top priorities.

Whoever has my social media could contact me there if you wish.

People I am thankful for:
Aren, Miku, Soap, Burnt, Amar, Poonisher, Matt Cobra, IMC, Hardium, Outspace, Quavo

I am thankful for having these people close because they helped me through lots of issues and were always there to talk to, and I respect that a lot.
GrandpaHoovie, Sp4x, Javi-kun and 4 others liked this
By wonslowcar
hmm, why would groups not like you. Could it be your toxicity? the fact that you got perma banned for ddosing? I wonder, I wonder. It's the most obvious reason that people dont want to let you into their activities, you've set a bad taste in their mouth. Saying that "this ruins rp" makes you look hypocritical.
By GrandpaHoovie
For me, he is chill, I am Relatively new to this community so I cant say whether he is horrible or not, it all depends on how he acts
For all the people you have sinned against, repent and hope they take mercy
Matty liked this
By Matty
hmm, why would groups not like you. Could it be your toxicity? the fact that you got perma banned for ddosing? I wonder, I wonder. It's the most obvious reason that people dont want to let you into their activities, you've set a bad taste in their mouth. Saying that "this ruins rp" makes you look hypocritical.
Truly sad, how after months, and months, and months of my actions happening people seem to still think I am toxic.
There’s nothing I have to say to this negative comment. Other than a few corrections:

Perma ban was not for DDOS as I never did that.
Never said groups, just one.
Hypocritical? That’s like... coming from you? Just look at the comment you placed that literally has nothing to do with you, and you decided to go full out personal on me lmao, and your calling me toxic and hypocritical?
Oof. That’s messed up ngl.
By Sp4x
BatKat, please don't instigate arguments.
If you wish to talk to Matt about this, please do it privately.
Matty liked this
By pvt amar
bruh... you for real. stop being soo negative jesus
Matty liked this
By Soap
This man only want good, love to have you on my side through my rough times means alot thank you so much and i dont play as much either nowadays but hope to see you in the future on pandahut. :heartfulpanda: i lost my passion for d r a . . oh pandahut rp.
Mr AJ, Sp4x, Matty liked this
By wonslowcar
lmao. pro tip, don't call someone else hypocritical and toxic if they call you a hypocrite. makes you look more like a hypocrite.
Matty liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
lmao. pro tip, don't call someone else hypocritical and toxic if they call you a hypocrite. makes you look more like a hypocrite.
stop with drama guys
Matty liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
new signature here looking hot

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!