You can talk about the Unturned servers here!
By MemeOverlord
To all the people I was ever toxic to,

I've been going through some shit that's made me change my outlook on life (attempting suicide), and I'm incredibly sorry to the people I was toxic to. The list from what I can remember is here.

Bat-kat
Angular

If you would like to speak with me, contact me at Mango#7134. Have a great day Pandas.

A special sorry to Aren and the rest of the staff team for banning me over stupid shit I did.

To be honest, Pandahut has made me a better person. Thank you to everyone I've played with. my friends on Pandahut were one of the things that stopped me from killing myself. Thank you again. Goodbye for now.
GhostDragon, Javi-kun, Mr AJ and 1 others liked this
By Lex Of Talionis
I can't say I don't believe that this apology isn't sincere, but viewing your past messages I can see why people view you as toxic which can be changed. Now saying Pandahut made you a better person is very believable, as it made me a better person as well, especially as an introduction to RP. Good luck on your unban brother, Hope to see you sometime. :chillpanda: :chillpanda: (sidenote: if you need to talk about your depression or suicide i'm always open on discord man at JacobandTay#8551)
Javi-kun, Mr AJ liked this
By wonslowcar
You did threaten to doxx me and "blow up my computer". I should have no reason to accept your apology. But, it seems you've developed issues from the problem. This seems sorta sincere, but i do accept your apology. i hope you dont die
pvt amar, Sp4x, Javi-kun and 2 others liked this
By MemeOverlord
I can't say I don't believe that this apology isn't sincere, but viewing your past messages I can see why people view you as toxic which can be changed. Now saying Pandahut made you a better person is very believable, as it made me a better person as well, especially as an introduction to RP. Good luck on your unban brother, Hope to see you sometime. :chillpanda: :chillpanda: (sidenote: if you need to talk about your depression or suicide i'm always open on discord man at JacobandTay#8551)
Thanks man but I'm permad so I won't see you unless I get accepted
Javi-kun liked this
By Angular
Last apology you made you only went at me even more when I gave you honest feedback on what you’ve done wrong. Just like on Amar’s staff app he chose to ignore what’s wrong and instead focus on firing back at me and making himself look bad. You chose to put your focal point on a player report on me which was solved hours later and removed entirely. Supreme is a friend of mine, and it was just a small ordeal. Regardless, even if it was a bigger deal you still chose to put it back to me, then just a few days later you choose to make another apology.

Forgive me if I’m being harsh but this doesn’t seem genuine. I don’t want a forum post made where everyone can see that you’re trying to apologize, id much more appreciate if you just came to me and apologized in my DM’s. If you really want to make it authentic, then talk to me on discord. Angular#2823
By pvt amar
LOL. Again you fire at me. You seem jealous at this point. You are really mad for me not giving you 2nd in command lol. You breathe drama. you cant live without it...
By GrandpaHoovie
LOL. Again you fire at me. You seem jealous at this point. You are really mad for me not giving you 2nd in command lol. You breathe drama. you cant live without it...
If u really want to have this fucking drama, do it in dms not on fourms
Cookie liked this
By Cookie
What am i gonna do without my meme boi :-(
By Angular
What? This isn’t even about you. This is about meme overlord. Grow up and hop off me lmao. You’re just mad that I’ve only made valid statements about you. Stop creating drama on someone else’s post. Maybe go outside and take a breather fam. You seem worked up to the point where you see ANY post I put and you think it’s about you. Leave me alone kiddo.
By Aren
Angular and Amar if I see any further trash between you two, both accounts will be punished severely

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!