Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By Sp4x
Bring back Pandahut #7 Yukon.
Fun map with fun/challenging gameplay and interesting PvP.
I say we bring it back.
By Lex Of Talionis
I'm quite vacillated on the subject of Yukon. It's a hardcore map so Kit PvP probably wouldn't fair well, OP Kits would dislike it as it has horrid PvP Fluidity. On the other hand Vanilla PvP for it would be great, Hardcore map means less PvP oriented action similar to Carpat. It was likely removed due to Yukon having little to no players on it at a given time, If it returned it likely would be the same, although if it returned I'd be more than happy to play on it again. +1 to this suggestion :frozen: :frozen:
By Sp4x
I'm quite vacillated on the subject of Yukon. It's a hardcore map so Kit PvP probably wouldn't fair well, OP Kits would dislike it as it has horrid PvP Fluidity. On the other hand Vanilla PvP for it would be great, Hardcore map means less PvP oriented action similar to Carpat. It was likely removed due to Yukon having little to no players on it at a given time, If it returned it likely would be the same, although if it returned I'd be more than happy to play on it again. +1 to this suggestion :frozen: :frozen:
I like the idea of a vanilla yukon map, but I’d add on maybe boosted loot like Pandahut #4 Semi-Vanilla has.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!