Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for PvP Servers Here!
By ZERO
+1 I agree but still fun blowing up apc’s and killing 4 cops in a kidnap
This is for PvP.
By Supreme Leader
Love the idea!
By Hardium
+1

Just a little bit tired of being killed by mata spammers hiding in bushes...
By Miku
the matamorez received a tweak and now requires skill to perform mulitple hits upon using any scope on it. unless anyone still considers it too OP, wouldn't this be solved?
I think so unless people still feel it needs to be fixed
By Pablo Escobar.
-1 mata is a good weapon
By MrBagelCheese
+1 I don't think it should be removed from pandahut but it should come at a pretty hefty price right now it is pretty inexpensive
By MrBagelCheese
the matamorez received a tweak and now requires skill to perform mulitple hits upon using any scope on it. unless anyone still considers it too OP, wouldn't this be solved?
If you pvp in first person with scopes ur m o n k e y
Helena liked this
By ZERO
This very long video shows the result of the Matamorez in-game. People still use it and it creates severe toxicity. I was on the server for at least 40 minutes dealing with the toxicity and the aftermath of it. They continued to spam the Mata despite it being "nerfed".
Video link:
By heATheN
This very long video shows the result of the Matamorez in-game. People still use it and it creates severe toxicity. I was on the server for at least 40 minutes dealing with the toxicity and the aftermath of it. They continued to spam the Mata despite it being "nerfed".
Video link:
I totally agree with this. The nerf wasn't really a "nerf", the gun is still the same.

People get really mad when they die to a Matamorez which causes a lot of toxicity.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!