Police Demotions Requests which are Finished
By Curmudgeon
A new Police Demotion Request has been submitted by Curmudgeon.
  • Player's Name: $eran Rap
  • Player's SteamID64: 76561198152295338
  • Player's Police Rank: Police Deputy, Lawyer
  • Reason / Evidence: Corruption-
    $eran Rap is a member of the Italian Mafia and has proven crucial enough to the group to be given special roles and office VC's and such, etc.
    I have been informed by people, who, for privacy/safety reasons, I will maybe lie or maybe not lie about the identity of in this report (only will provide real info to trusted).
    The person is named Mattcobra-2, told me that a police group may be set up with Mattcobra-1 as a lead for it.
    This group would've attempted to smuggle Coalitiom clothes for the Italian Mafia in exchange for a high amount of cash.
    After negotiating with the Police group leader, I managed to convince him to come clean and after some factional infighting, several double agents and my own ties into the server, as well as Mute himself have said that the Police group wil likely try to go clean and not hire $eran Rap and others to keep it from becoming corrupt/having Coalition gear trafficking. He has remarked on $eran as being inactive and suspicious.

The fact that a ex-member of the Italian Mafia attempting to go clean is openly saying that $eran Rap is suspicious/keep their group from going clean says something.

EDIT 1: The police group business has been reinforced by 2 other double-agents,
    the Sentinels conducted their own affairs and investigations and such and has removed $eran Rap from the Sentinels, adding validity to the potential corruption charges

EDIT 2: I have talked with $eran Rap and he told me that I have no proof of him in-game so I can't report him and that I'm wrong for doing so.
    He told me to "ask any old deputy/captain if I'm corrupt", well, my 2 double agents already fit those 2 requirements and said that he's very suspicious.
    His immature attitude and his lack of grammar remind me of Optamistic my old self , and I don't anyone should look at that and go "Yeah, that's good".

SCREENSHOT:
    https://gyazo.com/13629db6d8cf08d64a6834ff378fc52e

Among that, I have extra potential demotion reports and names, as well as interview logs that I want to keep private and only show to trusted via screenshare for the sake of Mattcobra's safety.
    Except a potential purge in the Italian Mafia, so I'll get these all out fast.
By Miku
Broadcast: 76561198152295338 has been banned from Police by Console. Bans last for 1 month and can be checked via /policeban

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!