Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
Pandahut was a community I started playing on when I was just 15 years old. I had just barely gotten my own laptop with money saved up for years. My experiences with gaming at the time were very few. I started playing in May of 2016, but never really got into unturned until august and september. My first hour on RP, I ended up kossing multiple players with a heartbreaker and getting banned. This is a story many people go through, but unlike some others I actually took the time to read the rules during my ban. After reading the rules and coming back I started to have fun in the community. Pandahut allowed me to forget about issues that I had in real life, and I eventually started staffing. I first got accepted as an RP trial mod on January 1st of 2017(Makes it very easy to remember). At the time I was 16 and really never realized what life would become. I've had my ups and downs with life and with pandahut, and so has pandahut in general. Yet, over the years I have always found myself back playing here after a break or some time. The community has changed drastically, but I still find plenty of great players. This post is not a goodbye, as I am not leaving(Well, im going to Ait in a few weeks but I will return in November). Over the years of playing in pandahut I found myself as moderator, as member of plenty of different groups. I bounced around groups a lot in 2017-2019. In late 2019 I joined a group because one of my friends, now HeadRP admin, BurntToast invited me. The group was called BMC and was near its founding. It was a mixture of MattCobra's group and Burnt's. I joined along with ZERO and we had good times going against the PSD. Pengu and Yoshi were our biggest competition from the PSD, but both eventually decided to go criminal and join us. Eventually we started to realize that we were all active, but the leaders(burnt and matt) were barely playing at the time. I decided to leave and make my own group in order to have some more autonomy, but Burnt offered to make me leader of NA while Matt led EU. Pengu made some weird demands that should of been red flags, but he came back anyways. I'll be completely honest, BMC did not turn out how I wanted originally. BMC was meant to be an elite group that was small and not toxic. I tried to avoid toxicity many times and purge it from BMC, but many members would do it when I wasn't looking and others would get into arguments. I personally began to get into arguments that I soon realized I should avoid and have started to grow because of that and get around it. By the end, the BMC leaders were myself, ZERO, and Yoshi. We decided to split BMC as we saw it essentially oppressing everyone and not allowing competition to grow. It got to the point where we could crush competition almost through reputation(Another HUGE issue was a bunch of BMC staff that couldn't handle each others sits). Well anyways backing up a little, I know its a tangent and you can ofc skip ahead to the actual giveaway part but I want to say all of this because I am so truly appreciative of this community for always letting me have a fallback from hard times in my life. Last summer I went to BCT after enlisting in the Vermont Army National Guard. I told all admins in advance and when I left was a supermod, I even got mayor in June just to give out as much bamboo as possible as mayor. Around the time I also did a 3 million bamboo giveaway(The largest in total amount given in PH history). A little secret, I alted as Yuki(One of the few cops that scared BMC members) and she(me? Idk its weird to explain this) actually won 200k from the giveaway when I was running random numbers, it was amazing and helped mask me alting as Yuki. Anyways, I went to basic and learned a lot about myself and came back home because I am split option. I found out upon returning that I had been demoted from supermod. I attempted to get my rank back because I was legally mandated to go to training and had told them and finally compromised in a sense with Classi and Aren that I could reapply and just get faster promotions. I got back to supermod, then Aren had everything happen. After his demotion I talked with him and found that he was going through a lot irl, which didn't purely excuse him but I believe that people should give him as a person a little less hate(Not excusing his actions and bias as an admin, but he definitely was not a bad person). I got promoted to admin in a staff meeting in December, and since then I have tried my best to get changes done to roleplay to improve rules. Its been hard work, as getting rules changed takes a few steps and people to go through. I really want to thank Mushy, Miku, Classi, and Burnt for dealing with me asking for small changes in rules to clarify things and trying to get stuff fixed even while dealing with their own lives, I know I could of been a pain in the ass sometimes coming to you a few times a day asking if we could change something, but hell changing the rules is a constant job. (I swear I have read the rules more as admin than I ever did in the past 4 years). Now to the juicy bits, I want to thank every single staff member I have worked with, too many to list, every head RP admin(except queenie cus she started drama and rumours about me for some reason), and every other admin and ex admin. I also want to personally thank ZERO for being such a good and honest friend, I have never had an online friend that I have shared more personal information with than ZERO, and he honestly deserves to be admin more than anyone I know. A second huge thanks to Yoshi for being a great friend, and for being great friends with me for the past year and a half. I want to thanks all BMC members as well, for giving me good times and a (mostly) great group to be with. I also want to thank classi for being one of my oldest friends on pandahut that is still around, and for helping me against Aren so many times, he has honestly helped me through so much irl shit because seeing him continue to struggle with life yet still being head admin on RP for as long as he did just purely to make sure RP wasn't ruined. A HUGE thanks goes to Miku and Mushy for being good friends, models, and just amazing owner/founders of pandahut. They work so much more than the average person realizes, and put in 10x the effort I ever could to make pandahut great. I also want to thank Burnt for being a kind of weird friend of mine, especially the past year and a half. We hadn't always talked a lot before that, but we have had great times since. Another huge shout out goes to Pablo(He was John Wick when I first saw him years ago on 13, pretty sure it was near military base actually) for having this gem of a time happen
Im not going to sit here and list everyone I have known/been friends with on pandahut as I don't have a bunch of time and that would take a while to remember 4 years worth of people, so thank you to everyone I have interacted with in a positive way.

A bit of advice for people struggling through depression or anything else that I have gotten through(Even just rough patches). Try to look forward and look for friends and others that can support you. For me, I couldn't rely on parents, but I was able to rely on my uncle and my sister, along with friends here and in real life. Always keep pushing yourself forward, and don't give up. I recommend running or another form of cardio exercise, it can help a lot with keeping your mind off life and being healthier will make you happier. There's always another option, just try and find it. If you are younger and are struggling to find someone to talk to, just try and find someone who cares online or in real life, and try to ignore negative people. Overtime you start to filter out the negative. If you have to laugh at someone's rude comment to do it, go ahead. Do not take negative words to heart or you will struggle so much.
Okay well, sorry for the big paragraph, no i'm not gonna proof read like I usually would because I have somewhere to go in 15 minutes and I am mentally exhausted today.

Skip to here if you don't want to read

Okay so the giveaway will consist of 5 MVP+ ranks. One rank will be upgrading someone from MVP+ to chrome, and the other 4 will go to people that are not donators-MVP. The other giveaway is 1 mil bamboo, split into sections of 100k meaning there will be 10 winners. You may only apply for ONE of the giveaways to make sure there are 15 total winners and to spread the love out as much as possible. Here is the format you must follow!

In game name+discord name and number:
What giveaway(MVP+ or Bamboo)
Donator rank(only for mvp+ giveaway, leave blank otherwise):
Steamid64:
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why:

If not enough people apply for both giveaways, there may be people that win both simply to giveaway all of the bamboo, but I recommend that if you see 15 having applied for the MVP+ giveaway to apply for the bamboo giveaway instead, as you cannot apply for both and all double applications will be deleted.

This giveaway will go until 7/23/20

Edit on 7/5-You cannot apply for the giveaway just for the purpose of giving it away to someone else. Please invite that person to apply to the giveaway themselves instead. There is a bamboo giveaway for those that have mvp+ or especially chrome+ already.
Goodluck to all and I thank every panda! :heartfulpanda:
PhantomPear, Nicolas, ZERO and 9 others liked this
In game name: Gandalf#9949/Gandalf
What giveaway:bamboo
Donator rank: MVP++
Steamid64:76561198880503709
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why: Dicky, Cotto, Quavo, Tomato, and a few more.
Last edited by GandaIf on July 5th, 2020, 10:04 am, edited 2 times in total.
In game name+discord name and number: PhantomPear, jcaro612#8943
What giveaway(MVP+ or Bamboo) Bamboo
Donator rank(only for mvp+ giveaway, leave blank otherwise):
Steamid64: 76561198258599511
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why: Man I‘ve had a fair amount but 3 that come to mind is Aren, I used to talk to this man everyday and we went through so many groups and stuff like that together and I still talk to him to this day and Yoseph and HookThenCook are the other 2 because shit the amount of memories we have shared together on 13 with the PSD and other things is crazy, through thick and thin they always had my back
Mr AJ liked this
In game name+discord name and number: $eran rap , wasasawa#8275
What giveaway(MVP+ or Bamboo): MVP+
Donator rank(only for mvp+ giveaway, leave blank otherwise): MVP+
Steamid64: 76561198152295338
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why: well tbh, i cant just pick one friend, cuz i dont really think i got suuuuper close and friendly with any, when i started playing on pandahut, i actually had none to 1-2 friends ((don't really remember)) but when i came back few months ago i was surprised by the amount of friends i made in such a small amount of time, so i'm just gonna list them; there is super ((aka tropicalking..)) he is a really good friend, i remember first time i met him, i banned him lmao, but after that we got closer by gambling high amounts and making him go bankrupt so many times xd, then we started playing together on RP and 16 Too.
Grimmchicken is a really good friend too, i met him first before getting tmod, but we got a little bit closer after i got it, we got pretty much the same time zone so we would just do cop stuff together and it was really fun, he was also a really higher staff too, he would all the time help me make decisions, and clarify rules to me, ((okay i change my mind i actually think he's my favourite in all of pandahut))
Gandalf too is a good friend, he was the first guy I ever interacted with when i came back few months ago, he's a rly nice noob, i dont remember too much but m pretty sure we used to do cop stuff together
AnarchyMachine is also a really genuine dude, he was the one who helped me get into the community and stuff, it was really nice doing criminal things with him and the rest of SOA
Last edited by $eran rap on July 4th, 2020, 6:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ROZE's are RED, Mr AJ liked this
In game name+discord name and number:goat; goat#3660
What giveaway(MVP+ or Bamboo) MVP+
Donator rank(only for mvp+ giveaway, leave blank otherwise):MVP
Steamid64: 76561198365347230
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why: Berrie, Burnt, batkat, skate, and magic because I always die of laughter whenever we play and they're good friends.
Last edited by Goat on July 4th, 2020, 3:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In game name+discord name and number: Peachyporo, Yassuo#7405
What giveaway(MVP+ or Bamboo): Mvp Chrome
Donator rank(only for mvp+ giveaway, leave blank otherwise): Here
Steamid64: 76561198258868448
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why: A great friend to me is Smokeybear. Not only is this weird looking ass Texan friendly, hes really chill. Super cool dude tho, and we always talk around 2-3 am since we have similar time zones while the rest of the server is dead.
Last edited by PeachyPoro on July 5th, 2020, 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In game name+discord name and number: won slwo car, wonslowcar#4576
What giveaway(MVP+ or Bamboo) mvp+
Donator rank(only for mvp+ giveaway, leave blank otherwise): mvp+
Steamid64: it is in my description
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why: over the years, i made a lot of friends. i think my first friend was an old guy i met on a normal pvp washington server called wheatenstone. he was israeli and was on a lot during 2016. after that, i met jack deezy, who pretty much carried me on pvp and bought me vip and unturned gold. after that, i met abstract shadow and shadodart (ex pvp admin), after whom i named myself after (shadokat, then bat kat). now, my best friends are probably magic,abstract shadow, and goat. shadow helped me thru a lot of little shit and has been there for a long time. magic and i talk almost every day since 2018. i legit have pictures of my constipated shit in his dms. goat is little cringe baby boy who is bad at csgo. i missed a lot of people, mainly people off of pandahut as for about a year i was head admin on a modded creative pvp server and only played that server. i have had a lot of experiences in unturned, and the only thing i wish for is to be able to be a new player in the game again. when i first started playing unturned, the only experience i had had gaming was some old anime naruto game, a game called dust: an elysian tale (i went batshit crazy over that game), and minecraft. i didnt know how to pvp, i was just a 9 year old who got steam a few days ago and was looking thru the f2p section. i wasnt toxic, and the game felt cool. i liked playing on yukon a lot.
In game name+discord name and number:[italian mafia]NOT MUTE dis MUTE#3863
What giveaway(MVP+ or Bamboo)bamboo
Donator rank(only for mvp+ giveaway, leave blank otherwise):mvp+ chrome
Steamid64:76561199025079018
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why:piggy tho he doesnt play any more he was one of the 1st mafia member he was funny and yet scary at the same time. he was one of the best people to have around. another is anarchy, he is always the best hype up when i'm feeling sad i look to him and somehow is one of the fastest growing food farmers they are some of the best friends i have made
Last edited by ROZE's are RED on July 6th, 2020, 11:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
AnarchyMachine liked this
We're happy to have had a positive impact in your life over the past few years, Outspace. We are very thankful for your time, support and dedication to Pandahut. Thank you being there for the players, staff team, and the community as a whole. I don't think any of us ever had to put up with you, so don't worry about it. We hope you keep in touch during your time in Army training and that you come back ready to kick some ass with us again! 8-)
ROZE's are RED, Mr AJ, PhantomPear and 10 others liked this
Pandahut was a community I started playing on when I was just 15 years old. I had just barely gotten my own laptop with money saved up for years. My experiences with gaming at the time were very few. I started playing in May of 2016, but never really got into unturned until august and september. My first hour on RP, I ended up kossing multiple players with a heartbreaker and getting banned. This is a story many people go through, but unlike some others I actually took the time to read the rules during my ban. After reading the rules and coming back I started to have fun in the community. Pandahut allowed me to forget about issues that I had in real life, and I eventually started staffing. I first got accepted as an RP trial mod on January 1st of 2017(Makes it very easy to remember). At the time I was 16 and really never realized what life would become. I've had my ups and downs with life and with pandahut, and so has pandahut in general. Yet, over the years I have always found myself back playing here after a break or some time. The community has changed drastically, but I still find plenty of great players. This post is not a goodbye, as I am not leaving(Well, im going to Ait in a few weeks but I will return in November). Over the years of playing in pandahut I found myself as moderator, as member of plenty of different groups. I bounced around groups a lot in 2017-2019. In late 2019 I joined a group because one of my friends, now HeadRP admin, BurntToast invited me. The group was called BMC and was near its founding. It was a mixture of MattCobra's group and Burnt's. I joined along with ZERO and we had good times going against the PSD. Pengu and Yoshi were our biggest competition from the PSD, but both eventually decided to go criminal and join us. Eventually we started to realize that we were all active, but the leaders(burnt and matt) were barely playing at the time. I decided to leave and make my own group in order to have some more autonomy, but Burnt offered to make me leader of NA while Matt led EU. Pengu made some weird demands that should of been red flags, but he came back anyways. I'll be completely honest, BMC did not turn out how I wanted originally. BMC was meant to be an elite group that was small and not toxic. I tried to avoid toxicity many times and purge it from BMC, but many members would do it when I wasn't looking and others would get into arguments. I personally began to get into arguments that I soon realized I should avoid and have started to grow because of that and get around it. By the end, the BMC leaders were myself, ZERO, and Yoshi. We decided to split BMC as we saw it essentially oppressing everyone and not allowing competition to grow. It got to the point where we could crush competition almost through reputation(Another HUGE issue was a bunch of BMC staff that couldn't handle each others sits). Well anyways backing up a little, I know its a tangent and you can ofc skip ahead to the actual giveaway part but I want to say all of this because I am so truly appreciative of this community for always letting me have a fallback from hard times in my life. Last summer I went to BCT after enlisting in the Vermont Army National Guard. I told all admins in advance and when I left was a supermod, I even got mayor in June just to give out as much bamboo as possible as mayor. Around the time I also did a 3 million bamboo giveaway(The largest in total amount given in PH history). A little secret, I alted as Yuki(One of the few cops that scared BMC members) and she(me? Idk its weird to explain this) actually won 200k from the giveaway when I was running random numbers, it was amazing and helped mask me alting as Yuki. Anyways, I went to basic and learned a lot about myself and came back home because I am split option. I found out upon returning that I had been demoted from supermod. I attempted to get my rank back because I was legally mandated to go to training and had told them and finally compromised in a sense with Classi and Aren that I could reapply and just get faster promotions. I got back to supermod, then Aren had everything happen. After his demotion I talked with him and found that he was going through a lot irl, which didn't purely excuse him but I believe that people should give him as a person a little less hate(Not excusing his actions and bias as an admin, but he definitely was not a bad person). I got promoted to admin in a staff meeting in December, and since then I have tried my best to get changes done to roleplay to improve rules. Its been hard work, as getting rules changed takes a few steps and people to go through. I really want to thank Mushy, Miku, Classi, and Burnt for dealing with me asking for small changes in rules to clarify things and trying to get stuff fixed even while dealing with their own lives, I know I could of been a pain in the ass sometimes coming to you a few times a day asking if we could change something, but hell changing the rules is a constant job. (I swear I have read the rules more as admin than I ever did in the past 4 years). Now to the juicy bits, I want to thank every single staff member I have worked with, too many to list, every head RP admin(except queenie cus she started drama and rumours about me for some reason), and every other admin and ex admin. I also want to personally thank ZERO for being such a good and honest friend, I have never had an online friend that I have shared more personal information with than ZERO, and he honestly deserves to be admin more than anyone I know. A second huge thanks to Yoshi for being a great friend, and for being great friends with me for the past year and a half. I want to thanks all BMC members as well, for giving me good times and a (mostly) great group to be with. I also want to thank classi for being one of my oldest friends on pandahut that is still around, and for helping me against Aren so many times, he has honestly helped me through so much irl shit because seeing him continue to struggle with life yet still being head admin on RP for as long as he did just purely to make sure RP wasn't ruined. A HUGE thanks goes to Miku and Mushy for being good friends, models, and just amazing owner/founders of pandahut. They work so much more than the average person realizes, and put in 10x the effort I ever could to make pandahut great. I also want to thank Burnt for being a kind of weird friend of mine, especially the past year and a half. We hadn't always talked a lot before that, but we have had great times since. Another huge shout out goes to Pablo(He was John Wick when I first saw him years ago on 13, pretty sure it was near military base actually) for having this gem of a time happen
Im not going to sit here and list everyone I have known/been friends with on pandahut as I don't have a bunch of time and that would take a while to remember 4 years worth of people, so thank you to everyone I have interacted with in a positive way.

A bit of advice for people struggling through depression or anything else that I have gotten through(Even just rough patches). Try to look forward and look for friends and others that can support you. For me, I couldn't rely on parents, but I was able to rely on my uncle and my sister, along with friends here and in real life. Always keep pushing yourself forward, and don't give up. I recommend running or another form of cardio exercise, it can help a lot with keeping your mind off life and being healthier will make you happier. There's always another option, just try and find it. If you are younger and are struggling to find someone to talk to, just try and find someone who cares online or in real life, and try to ignore negative people. Overtime you start to filter out the negative. If you have to laugh at someone's rude comment to do it, go ahead. Do not take negative words to heart or you will struggle so much.
Okay well, sorry for the big paragraph, no i'm not gonna proof read like I usually would because I have somewhere to go in 15 minutes and I am mentally exhausted today.
I don't read big chunks of paragraphs in general but this one.....
I read the entire thing
This post has revealed the human side of what out space is
Its an irony how people tend to be powerful and ruthless in RP situations but we don't get the chance to see who they really are
the last Paragraph is really amazing on how one can takeover depression
As you know sometimes in life people get diverted away from their path due to certain unfortunate moments and due to bad decisions some have taken their own life to end depression
Being positive and not caring about any toxic comments can make you feel better .....
Last edited by Mr AJ on July 4th, 2020, 6:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PhantomPear, Mushy, iMC and 2 others liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!