Player Giveaways for PVP and RP!
In game name+discord name and number:poop, Magic#2010
What giveaway(MVP+ or Bamboo):Mvp+
Donator rank(only for mvp+ giveaway, leave blank otherwise):
Steamid64: 76561198957018776
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why: goat, bat kat and skate, they are funny and have 0 iq.
In game name+discord name and number: Tony James - Wishbone#0551
What giveaway: MVP+
Donator rank: MVP+ > Chrome
Steamid64: 76561198451917743
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why: One player who was a great friend to me was named Leisure. We met when the Black hats had opened up Bh City and started selling villa apartments I myself had bought about 6 or 7 and he had owned 2 or 3. He had owned the one next to me. I had seen him walking out the door and I said "hey you live there? " He was like " Yea! " And we had started talking and became great friends. But we really became great friends over time. The was no moment when it just happened.
In game name+discord name and number: JTD JTD#6592
What giveaway: Bamboo :bamboo:
Donator rank: MVP+ - red
Steamid64: 76561198432345841
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why: Captain_price Because he is always there and we normally always play together his a great friend he always Listen and very helpful too and yea we just love playing together messing around making films doing business i cant love his help and that's why we are Best Friends :D
Mr AJ liked this
In game name+discord name and number:captain_price(But Young) Discord:captain_price#6943
What giveaway:MVP
Steamid64:76561198802335342
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why:AJ And because his a really nice guy And JTD? maybe
Mr AJ liked this
MattCobra, TomatoChunks liked this
In game name+discord name and number: yes! I dont use discord anymore
What giveaway(MVP+ or Bamboo) money
Steamid64: 76561198213951331
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why:
all the members of soa
aj tomato doge shayk wanderer
(Someone deleted my post so Im sendıng it again :D)
Last edited by AnarchyMachine on July 5th, 2020, 9:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TomatoChunks liked this
In game name+discord name and number: yes! I dont use discord anymore
What giveaway(MVP+ or Bamboo) mvp+ for my frıend
Donator rank(only for mvp+ giveaway, leave blank otherwise): mvp+ grey
Steamid64: 76561198213951331
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why:
all the members of soa
aj tomato doge shayk wanderer
(Someone deleted my post so Im sendıng it again :D)
Read the edit, no "for a friend". Just have them apply for the giveaway as the steamid provided must be your own and must be the one used to give the reward for the giveaway. The mvp+ giveaway is ONLY for those that are mvp or below and or mvp+ but only one may win chrome. I am sorry, but it is better if your friend joins the giveaway themselves.
Name- Ze Golden Pug or discord is LegendPuggles
Giveaway of choice- Moneh plz
Steam Id/Profile(Fuck off outspace I'm Dumb" https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198157218382/
Friends- None all mortal enemies- jk prob Snuffy since we still are close, dead meme Classified, Rose where she maybe idk lol, Smokeybear the living ducking e-boy, Quavo the greedy whore he is, Cotto my toxic pal, Outspace being an strong woman who would probably kick all our asses, and Berrie for being a meme. Burnt for being top 10 stoner moments.
Last edited by Ze Golden Pug on July 5th, 2020, 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Burnt, Jerry / Tony liked this
In game name+discord name and number:Kmsm73 | bobgoblinbobgoblin#4533
What giveaway(MVP+ or Bamboo) MVP+Chrome
Donator rank(only for mvp+ giveaway, leave blank otherwise):MVP+
Steamid64: 76561198368367779
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why: I don't have like close friends on Pandahut. I just kinda hang around with people in vc and talk. Not close to anybody or nothing like that. I hang around with people, chill, and have fun. Dont really care to have close friends on ph. If I dont have any friendships on the server then there are none to ruin.
In game name+discord name and number: King Of Spades, Spades#9077 (im permabanned on the ph disc lol)
What giveaway(MVP+ or Bamboo) MVP+ -> Chrome
Donator rank(only for mvp+ giveaway, leave blank otherwise):MVP+
Steamid64: 76561198293414756
Who is a great friend to you on pandahut and why: My greatest PH friends would have to be the original 806/CMS guys, as I haven't really played with anyone else. Some of these guys are Waypoint, Surfice, Quavo and others Im certain I forgot, hell there were even a few players back in the 13 days like Aren, Cookie, Giraffe, MattC and MattN that I would always do dumb shit with. Also cant forget about the noobie Fork
Last edited by kingofspades12 on July 16th, 2020, 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MattCobra liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!