All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By PhantomPear
PSD Is Back! (Again) If you would like to apply, please fill out using the following format. *NOTE* We will be switching to RP13 When it comes on.
  • Ingame Name:
  • Discord Name/ID:
  • Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain):
  • TIme as Police:
  • Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband:
  • Why would you like to join PSD:
  • Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Sergeant Or Higher:
  • Past experience in a police group:
  • Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc:

We will get back to you in about a few days after you post your application. Do not complain over our decision on your application.
By APlaysV
Ingame Name: APlaysV

Discord Name/ID: APlaysV#0797

Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): Police

TIme as Police: 1 day

Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: Military knife, berries, explosives, high-cal, Shadowstalker, Rocket Launcher, glue, stealies, Police outfit, some shotguns, Raiding guns, rails. (Thats all I know)

Why would you like to join PSD: I would like to join PSD for the following reasons:

I would like to join PSD because, I want to see how it is being in a police group.

Another reason why I want to be in PSD is to stop crimes and, I overall want to help out the police force.

Last reason why I want to join is because, this is how I can get my experience as cop.

Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Sergeant Or Higher: PhantomPear

Past experience in a police group: None.
By Pablo Escobar.
13 wont come
Mr AJ liked this
By ROZE's are RED
I want to but no the Italian mafia unturned discord needs me
AnarchyMachine liked this
By PhantomPear
Ingame Name: APlaysV

Discord Name/ID: APlaysV#0797

Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): Police

TIme as Police: 1 day

Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband: Military knife, berries, explosives, high-cal, Shadowstalker, Rocket Launcher, glue, stealies, Police outfit, some shotguns, Raiding guns, rails. (Thats all I know)

Why would you like to join PSD: I would like to join PSD for the following reasons:

I would like to join PSD because, I want to see how it is being in a police group.

Another reason why I want to be in PSD is to stop crimes and, I overall want to help out the police force.

Last reason why I want to join is because, this is how I can get my experience as cop.

Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Sergeant Or Higher: PhantomPear

Past experience in a police group: None.
Congrats! You have been accepted into the PSD. Contact Myself, or HookThenCook for an invite to the discord/steam group.
By $eran rap
I just love how you still have hope for 13 to come
Good group btw +1
By Kmsm73.
Ingame Name: kmsm73
Discord Name/ID:bobgoblinbobgoblin#4533
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): Swat
TIme as Police: Around 4 days irl time
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband:Berries, DragonFang, hells fury, any explosives, blunt force, any police vehical, tanks, apc, stealy wheelies, glue, unlicensed weapons.
Why would you like to join PSD: I want to hang out with some officers have fun and would be nice to have help and defending raids stopping robberies and it would help me learn more.
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Sergeant Or Higher:PhantomPear
Past experience in a police group: Havent been in a police group yet
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes I do.
By PhantomPear
Ingame Name: kmsm73
Discord Name/ID:bobgoblinbobgoblin#4533
Ingame Police Rank (ex chief, deputy, captain): Swat
TIme as Police: Around 4 days irl time
Please list all items in your knowledge that are illegal/contraband:Berries, DragonFang, hells fury, any explosives, blunt force, any police vehical, tanks, apc, stealy wheelies, glue, unlicensed weapons.
Why would you like to join PSD: I want to hang out with some officers have fun and would be nice to have help and defending raids stopping robberies and it would help me learn more.
Recommendations to join PSD (referrals can only be given by a Sergeant Or Higher:PhantomPear
Past experience in a police group: Havent been in a police group yet
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks,disrespect to members no matter the rank,corruption,lying to higher ups and etc: Yes I do.
Congrats! You've been accepted into the PSD. Please Contact PhantomPear or HookThenCook for an invite
By Outspace
Interesting :)
This group isn't currently a thing on 10, Pear said hes keeping it just for 13. On 10 the active cop group that pear is part of is the Sentinels.
Pablo Escobar. liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!