All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Nando
- Ingame name:warrior37499
- Steam profile URL:https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/n ... n=UGnpJ-bu
- Discord Username:Warrior37499#0071
- Your current role: Police Officer
- Why do you wanna join Bravo 6: (minimum 30 words) I want to join bravo 6 to be apart of an elite team that protects the people of unturned by stopping criminals and putting them in jail. I feel like if I join the team I could help with my decent skill in pvp for raids and arrest. though I cannot talk do to lack of a mic I will try my best to communicate with my peers to coordinate a successful mission
- How many hours have you played Cop? between new and old about 4
- Cop experience:
- Do you have a mic?: No
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer etc.): /pr uses police radio a privet cahnnel for cops to talk tp eachother to coordinate tasks or missions. /arrest starts an arrest on a player for a specified crime they have commited /arrestover ends an arrest when a criminal is in jail the criminal has died or the officer has died /checkplayer will check a player to see if they have licencses for their guns /ticket will fine players for specified offenses and I have never doen a police raid and do not know the commands
-Rate your driving and shooting: driving 5/10 shooting 8/10
- Do you agree to be on Bravo 6 discord when active on-duty in game on #10?: Yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training?: Yes
- Do you understand, that Bravo 6 can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
I need an actual steam link fo your profile
By Noob360NoScope
- Ingame name:
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189668386/
- Discord Username: UndeadScavenger#7682
- Your current role: Hitman
- Why do you wanna join Bravo 6: (minimum 30 words): Everytime I do something to you guys such as kill you, I somehow always get banned, I think if I join I wouldn't get banned as much.
- How many hours have you played Cop? Enough
- Cop experience: Enough
- Do you have a mic?: Yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer etc.): /pr is a police radio, so you can talk to your fellow officers, /arrest is to arrest someone /arrestover is to call the arrest over /checkplayer is to see if their guns are unlicensed or if they have anything illegal on them.
-Rate your driving and shooting: 10/10
- Do you agree to be on Bravo 6 discord when active on-duty in game on #10?: Yes
By DavidBishop
- Ingame name:
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198189668386/
- Discord Username: UndeadScavenger#7682
- Your current role: Hitman
- Why do you wanna join Bravo 6: (minimum 30 words): Everytime I do something to you guys such as kill you, I somehow always get banned, I think if I join I wouldn't get banned as much.
- How many hours have you played Cop? Enough
- Cop experience: Enough
- Do you have a mic?: Yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer etc.): /pr is a police radio, so you can talk to your fellow officers, /arrest is to arrest someone /arrestover is to call the arrest over /checkplayer is to see if their guns are unlicensed or if they have anything illegal on them.
-Rate your driving and shooting: 10/10
ACCEPTED
By Nando
David your a noob, hes a criminal Noob360/Undead declined
Mr AJ liked this
By Mr Pepe
- Ingame name: Mr Pepe
- Steam profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198797826196/
- Discord Username: Pepe the communist frog#6703
- Your current role: Deputy
- Why do you wanna join Bravo 6: (minimum 30 words) In my opinion this police group has some great potential into becoming the largest force in Washington, also I'm sick of corrupt police groups that don't care about the citizens.
- How many hours have you played Cop?
- Cop experience: I've joined the law enforcement 6 - 7 months ago, Law is quite known to me.
- Do you have a mic?: I tried ordering it online, but I guess I'll have to buy it in the store, at the moment no.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer etc.): /Pr - communication for law enf,) Arrest - /arrest, /arrestover to call it off, checkplayer - shows illegal items/unlicensed on the player... /Warrant - placing an arrest warrant on a player;
-Rate your driving and shooting: 6 9 out of 10
- Do you agree to be on Bravo 6 discord when active on-duty in game on #10?: yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training?: sure
- Do you understand, that Bravo 6 can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted] yes
Also I am currently on a vacation with friends, so don't expect to see me in game for another 4-5 days.
By Warrior37499
- Ingame name:Warrior37499
- Steam profile URL:http: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Warrior37499
- Discord Username:Warrior37499#0071
- Your current role: Police Ofiicer
- Why do you wanna join Bravo 6: (minimum 30 words) I want to join Bravo 6 because I want to be apart of an elite crew of police officers tasked with handleing the hardest arrest, rescues and raids. I think I can be a helpful member of the team as I have great aim but my typing needs work so I am not good at issueing out warnings. If I join I will try to gbe online as much as possible though I may slow down and get on less to the 3 day requirement when the school year starts again.
- How many hours have you played Cop? about 10 across two accounts (other one I lost password was not perma banned"
- Cop experience: I have expirence of giving tickets doing arrest performing rescue operations but I have never participated in a police raid
- Do you have a mic?:Yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer etc.): /pr allows officers to chat privetly and talk to eachother in game without allowing crminals to know what they are planning to do to take them down. /police allows players to call the police privetly to not alert their robber/kidnapper of the incoming police officers. /arrest allows officers to start an arrest on a criminal for a specific violation of the law. /arrest over allows the officer to end the arrest if they die the criminal dies or the criminal is captured and put in jail. /arrest assist allows an officer to participate in another officers arrest. /jail allows the officer to put the criminal in jail for up to 10 minutes unless they pay the bail fee. /checkplayer allows an officer to check if a player has liceses for their weapons. /ticket allows an officer to issue a criminal a ticket for a minor offense if not paid by the end of the hour the officer may arrest them. /tickets allows you to see all the tickets of a specific player. /ticketlist allows you to see every unpaid ticket on the server. /rescue allows an officer to rescue someone that has been kidnapped. /rescue assist allows an officer to help another officer in the rescue.
-Rate your driving and shooting: Driving 5/10 shooting 8/10
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training?: Yes
- Do you understand, that Bravo 6 can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
By DavidBishop
Accepted!

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!