All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Nando
In Game Name: GOD
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198211536672
SteamID64:76561198211536672
Vouchers: Nando
Discord: KiddKeo#8840
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 700
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 969 minutes
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: 158 i think
Do you have any previous experiences?: yes, WPD
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest, /pr, /rescue, /assist arrest,
What are the illegal items?: berries, glue, mili knife, high caliber, unlicenced guns, clothes of pólice, swat, colition etc if you are not a role of those
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): ive been tired of been a bandit so i want to join the ppd, long time ago i was in wpd and it was very funny to be honest but rn i think we need to stop bandits and kidnappers of doing more damage to pandahut and society in general
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: i agree
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: /rescue and ask for backup
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: id alert all unites and ask for backup, get ready with guns and seek the place and take down the raiders in the 30m range
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: report him
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: ask for help
Any information you would like to share?: my english is not perfect im mexican please have patiense
Accepted
By Nando
And Jack your also accepted
By jeppe lassen
In Game Name:det_syngene_barn
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198863978712/
SteamID64:7656119886397871276561198863978712
Vouchers:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... =imagewall
Discord:Det_Syngene_Barn#8864
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:32
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 30
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:25
Do you have any previous experiences?:no
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes i have a razer mic and i want to use it
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest, /ticket, /tickets, /jail, /checkplayer, /pr,
What are the illegal items?:Raiding Weapons: Dragonfang, Nykorev, Hell’s Fury, Lancer, Rocket Launcher, Charges, detonators, Matamorez, Ekho, Shadowstalker
Items: all berry items( Pies, raw berries, refined berries, and seeds), Rails, Explosives, Glue, Military knifes.
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): because i like the pdd group and i want to demonstrage at they not are killers and they want to help the civilians and i like how they are trying to help people and i like the group because you have a station outside seattle so that it dosent get raidet so eazy
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: yes i agree
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: if there is a higer rank on i would ask him do i need to respond or do you aldredy have people to do that situitasion if there only are officers on i will say that all the police officer need to respond and stay cover and ask of anyone have somthing to blow the door if they was going in there but first i will ask do anyone have the money so insted of breac the door just give them the money
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: i will ask a higer rank do you need help i can hold the civilians away and if he say no try to help pls then im going to stay behind a car so i can shoot if he says that and i will try to stay cover and shoot the raiders or maybe say come out with your hands up if they alredy are in the building and if they are going out with hands up i will say im going over to put them in handcuffs pls cover me if they pull out a gun and then i will try to handcuffs them but if they not come out i will try to come the closest i can and then try to shoot them and when they are dead i will confiskate all their weapons
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: i will say it to a higer rank and then do nothing with him i will only report him so he is getting demoted
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: i would say it to higer rank that maybe can demote him and maybe take over the group
Any information you would like to share?: im not a 10 years old guy that cry and if im talking too much just say becriet and then i will say nothing only if its importhant
By Mr AJ
In Game Name: AJ
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/agentaj/
SteamID64: 76561198379770346
Vouchers: I got no voucher Amigo
Discord: AJ #6967
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:1000 +
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 500 +
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: I don't remember
Do you have any previous experiences?: yep I got some experience as an individual cop
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: I will use the mic if needed
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest,, /arrestover , /ticket, /tickets, /jail, /checkplayer, /pr , /rescue
What are the illegal items?:Raiding Weapons: Dragonfang, Nykorev, Hell’s Fury, Lancer, Rocket Launcher, Charges, detonators, Shadowstalker and Devil's Bane
Items: all berry related stuff , Explosives, Glue, and Military knives.

Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): As an experienced Member of PH servers, I do know how it feels when a person's shop/base get raided or if a person gets robbed/ kidnapped. I m a type of a guy who loves to roleplay and love to support people in different fields and I do know that PH 10 is turning violent with all those bandit groups that wanna kill each other and want to stay top over ph 10 , I do know that cops are less nowadays and most of em are turning out as bandits , so what I m trying to convey is that , I wanna be a cop this time, to save the citizens of Washington from all those gang wars and other chaotic stuff , I have been into many roles in my life for a year starting from fisherman to mayor , now it's my chance to save people from all those chaotic stuff and I want to bring peace and stability to PH 10 server

Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: you know about me right, I agree to be loyal to PPD

What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: well, I will try to contact higher up officers if possible, But if none of em are online, I would call cops to form a team and respond to the kidnapping situation. But if none of the cops are responding to my request or if they are offline, I would handle this situation myself

There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: Well as I said, I m gonna contact higher-ups, if they don't respond, I will contact the cops who are online and if they don't respond to my request, I m gonna go to raiding zone.
If there are fewer bandits who are raiding the base, I would use the direct method by going in and take down those guys but if they're more than 3 guys, I would use longshot method, Where I will cover myself and try to shoot down from farther distance, so that I won't get killed and it would be hard for me to notice where the shots are coming from

What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I will try to get the evidence if I hear rumors about the corrupt member and if it turns out to be true, I will report him to the head so that it would be easy for them to make decisions when I get them the proof

What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: well I will try to talk to the owner to clarify stuff that whether he's doing the stuff right or wrong and if cheats me by saying that he's doing the right thing and later gets caught for the wrong stuff then I would report this case to the admins of ph
Any information you would like to share?: I m a guy who loves to rp and loves to support people, At times I might get killed during raid/robbery this is becoz 1) I m not that great on pvp plus my laptop lags a lot so don't expect me to be that kind of an alpha soldier XD, Although u can test me if u wish to see my skills
By Nando
In Game Name:det_syngene_barn
Steam Profile Link:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198863978712/
SteamID64:7656119886397871276561198863978712
Vouchers:https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/765 ... =imagewall
Discord:Det_Syngene_Barn#8864
How many hours have you spend in unturned?:32
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 30
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?:25
Do you have any previous experiences?:no
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: yes i have a razer mic and i want to use it
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest, /ticket, /tickets, /jail, /checkplayer, /pr,
What are the illegal items?:Raiding Weapons: Dragonfang, Nykorev, Hell’s Fury, Lancer, Rocket Launcher, Charges, detonators, Matamorez, Ekho, Shadowstalker
Items: all berry items( Pies, raw berries, refined berries, and seeds), Rails, Explosives, Glue, Military knifes.
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): because i like the pdd group and i want to demonstrage at they not are killers and they want to help the civilians and i like how they are trying to help people and i like the group because you have a station outside seattle so that it dosent get raidet so eazy
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: yes i agree
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: if there is a higer rank on i would ask him do i need to respond or do you aldredy have people to do that situitasion if there only are officers on i will say that all the police officer need to respond and stay cover and ask of anyone have somthing to blow the door if they was going in there but first i will ask do anyone have the money so insted of breac the door just give them the money
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: i will ask a higer rank do you need help i can hold the civilians away and if he say no try to help pls then im going to stay behind a car so i can shoot if he says that and i will try to stay cover and shoot the raiders or maybe say come out with your hands up if they alredy are in the building and if they are going out with hands up i will say im going over to put them in handcuffs pls cover me if they pull out a gun and then i will try to handcuffs them but if they not come out i will try to come the closest i can and then try to shoot them and when they are dead i will confiskate all their weapons
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: i will say it to a higer rank and then do nothing with him i will only report him so he is getting demoted
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: i would say it to higer rank that maybe can demote him and maybe take over the group
Any information you would like to share?: im not a 10 years old guy that cry and if im talking too much just say becriet and then i will say nothing only if its importhant
Need more time as a cop, reapply in a week or 2
By krezen
Do you have any previous experiences?: yep I got some experience as an individual cop
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: I will use the mic if needed
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further):/arrest,, /arrestover , /ticket, /tickets, /jail, /checkplayer, /pr , /rescue
What are the illegal items?:Raiding Weapons: Dragonfang, Nykorev, Hell’s Fury, Lancer, Rocket Launcher, Charges, detonators, Shadowstalker and Devil's Bane

Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): As an experienced Member of PH servers, I do know how it feels when a person's shop/base get raided or if a person gets robbed/ kidnapped. I m a type of a guy who loves to roleplay and love to support people in different fields and I do know that PH 10 is turning violent with all those bandit groups that wanna kill each other and want to stay top over ph 10 , I do know that cops are less nowadays and most of em are turning out as bandits , so what I m trying to convey is that , I wanna be a cop this time, to save the citizens of Washington from all those gang wars and other chaotic stuff , I have been into many roles in my life for a year starting from fisherman to mayor , now it's my chance to save people from all those chaotic stuff and I want to bring peace and stability to PH 10 server

Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: you know about me right, I agree to be loyal to PPD

What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: well, I will try to contact higher up officers if possible, But if none of em are online, I would call cops to form a team and respond to the kidnapping situation. But if none of the cops are responding to my request or if they are offline, I would handle this situation myself

There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: Well as I said, I m gonna contact higher-ups, if they don't respond, I will contact the cops who are online and if they don't respond to my request, I m gonna go to raiding zone.
If there are fewer bandits who are raiding the base, I would use the direct method by going in and take down those guys but if they're more than 3 guys, I would use longshot method, Where I will cover myself and try to shoot down from farther distance, so that I won't get killed and it would be hard for me to notice where the shots are coming from

What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I will try to get the evidence if I hear rumors about the corrupt member and if it turns out to be true, I will report him to the head so that it would be easy for them to make decisions when I get them the proof

What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: well I will try to talk to the owner to clarify stuff that whether he's doing the stuff right or wrong and if cheats me by saying that he's doing the right thing and later gets caught for the wrong stuff then I would report this case to the admins of ph
Any information you would like to share?: I m a guy who loves to rp and loves to support people, At times I might get killed during raid/robbery this is becoz 1) I m not that great on pvp plus my laptop lags a lot so don't expect me to be that kind of an alpha soldier XD, Although u can test me if u wish to see my skills
i will claim this app and review it today i will edit this post if accepted or deied
By Pengu!

Application Accepted
By Quacker
In Game Name: Waddles
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/quakkers/
SteamID64: 76561198139263061
Vouchers: Grandpa Miu
Discord: Quacker#0606
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: Around 1000-2000 hours (Since BETA.)
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: Since beginning of 2018 from 2 steam accounts.
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: Around 2 months in total
Do you have any previous experiences?: I have been police in Fudgy's server as well as Elite's.
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: Yes.
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest /jail /pr /ticket /arrestover /record /trash /checkrole /checkplayer /rescue /arrests /tickets /charge /warrantlist /warrants.
What are the illegal items?: Raiding Weapons, Raw Explosives, Hand Grenades, Drugs; Berries, Glue, etc..., Illegal Clothing; Police Gear, Military Gear, Military Knifes, Rails.
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I have tried creating my own group for being police but didn't work out as well as just joining the PPD. Im also very active and willing to do whatever it takes to help out the community. I rarely make mistakes as a police and arrest around 10-15 people a day to show dedication to my role. I will always try my best to stop any sort of robberies, raids, or kidnappings as long as it means good to the PH servers.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: Always.
What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: I would first try and negotiate and try and find the location, possibly raid the perimeter, or simply pay the amount of money. It all depends on the situation.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: If I am in a police vehicle and I see it in chat, I would head to the location as fast as possible. If not, I would buy a vehicle to go to the location then talk with the person or simply take there soul.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I would probably report it to admins or the forums where it would be visible to the community.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: Same as a member.
Any information you would like to share?: Not really.
By colincooldude2
In Game Name: {bounty hunter} commander geo
Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/34589834589834589/
SteamID64: I don't know it (I tried the finder)
Vouchers:?
Discord: Colin #8159
How many hours have you spend in unturned?: 306
How many hours have you spend on pandahut?: 150
How many hours have you spend being police/SWAT?: 20
Do you have any previous experiences?: yes
Do you have a microphone and are you willing to use it?: I do not have a microphone
Name all the commands of the police role (/arrest, /pr and so further): /arrest or /arrest assist /pr /ticket and so on.
What are the illegal items?: military knife explosives military clothing and so on
Explain why you want to join the P.P.D. (minimum of 50 words): I had nothing else to do and when I arrest someone I don't know where to put them because I don't have authorization to the F.B.I. so that makes it harder for me to be apart of it. I really just want to join the P.P.D. to do something and I like the Police part of the server.
Do you agree to stay loyal and active? (this will otherwise result in a demotion or kick)?: I agree What would you do if there was a kidnapping going on?: rescue the player or being kidnapped.
There is a raid going on. Explain in a minimum of 25 words what your action will be from start to finish?: I will avoid the raid that is going on far away because if you go close or 20-30 meters from the raid it is legal to get killed.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. member being corrupt?: I will try to make them to tell the truth and make it so they are more truthful and trust - able.
What would you do if you saw a P.P.D. owner being corrupt?: I would tell them to stop and say if you are my role model act like one.
Any information you would like to share?: I need someone to warn me that I can't kos when I get killed fair.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!