All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
  • IGN:
    Time in Rank:
    Previous Bans:
    Previous Roles:
    Reason for applying:
    What's currently illegal:
    Time on Server:
Eman liked this
IGN:
Time in Rank:
Previous Bans:
Previous Roles:
Reason for applying?:
IGN:Chocolate
Time in Rank:around 50 percent of my time is spent of being a police member
Previous Bans: death threats, kos(when i first started playing pandahut), warnings ban, (thats all i remember)
Previous Roles:used to be in the ppd back in the day, i was a senior officer when it closed down. if you need proof ask classified or aren.
Reason for applying?:i want to see washington come back into the control of the authorities just like how ppd used to control washington. i want to see law in order return and not be afraid to walk outside and be robbed. i also miss the feeling of everyone being united, and watching out for eachothers back. washington has Succumb to corruption, fear, and anger, and has been taken over by those who wish to abuse the people of washington for their own gain. i want to take back washington and make it like it used to be.
IGN:Chocolate
Time in Rank:around 50 percent of my time is spent of being a police member
Previous Bans: death threats, kos(when i first started playing pandahut), warnings ban, (thats all i remember)
Previous Roles:used to be in the ppd back in the day, i was a senior officer when it closed down. if you need proof ask classified or aren.
Reason for applying?:i want to see washington come back into the control of the authorities just like how ppd used to control washington. i want to see law in order return and not be afraid to walk outside and be robbed. i also miss the feeling of everyone being united, and watching out for eachothers back. washington has Succumb to corruption, fear, and anger, and has been taken over by those who wish to abuse the people of washington for their own gain. i want to take back washington and make it like it used to be.
Your application has been accepted, please get a hold of Myself, BurntToast, Goldy, Stryker, or Aren.
Hmmmm what is this? Looks interesting. What are the tasks of the nation guard?
We defend the civilians from foreign and domestic terrorists, while patrolling the streets checking on players.
We defend the civilians from foreign and domestic terrorists, while patrolling the streets checking on players.
And from the new mafia ran government
ThatDerpyKid, Snack liked this
IGN: Surfice
Time in Rank: Not long
Previous Bans: None
Previous Roles: Bandit, didn't do much, just walked around. Weaponsmith, I made a bit of money selling stuff.
Reason for applying: I've gotten kinda bored of the RP server, and hopefully having some structure, things to do, and people to play with will make my time on the server fun again.
And from the new mafia ran government
Domestic, dear boy. Domestic. ;)
IGN: Surfice
Time in Rank: Not long
Previous Bans: None
Previous Roles: Bandit, didn't do much, just walked around. Weaponsmith, I made a bit of money selling stuff.
Reason for applying: I've gotten kinda bored of the RP server, and hopefully having some structure, things to do, and people to play with will make my time on the server fun again.
Your application has been accepted, please get a hold of Myself, BurntToast, Goldy, Stryker, or Aren.
Keep in mind that any suspicion of you being a spy will keep you barred from applying again.
IGN: DeathExperience
Time in Rank: Different Ranks. Ive been searching for a good rank. Im Bodyguard, which i like. I font know how much time, but it was long. I can change roles if needed.
Previous Bans: Kos1x Bans, and accidental Placing in Region 3 Days with appeal.
Previous Roles: Lets say... Every role except Lawyer, MVP and MVP+ roles. Most time with Police Chief.
Reason for applying: I want to make Washington a more secure place by helping you guys. I am Active amd ready to serve!
What's currently illegal: Laws will change in some days, but here it is: Highcal, unlucensed, nacrotis, Explosives, Impersonating, MltKnives, Dragonfang, HrllsFury...
Time on Server: about 450 Hrs.
Thank you for reading.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!