All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Yoseph
Video made by NeedlessMeming
PSD Law enforcement Group - Professional enforcement of the law
Hello everybody! As some of you may know, the one and only police group on Pandahut #13 is the PSD. We are easily, without a doubt the best police force in all of pandahut, not just #13. Just recently, the PSD has had some major changes. First things first, the founder Captain Klockmann is back! Secondly, the new undersheriff's of the PSD are myself, Captain Yoseph, and the one and only Deputy HookThenCook. Now, you may be wondering, why should you join the PSD? I've got an easy answer for you. Joining the PSD not only allows yourself to be extremely safer while on police duty, but it also opens a door with endless opportunities Joining the PSD will give you access to our very exclusive regioned Alberton police station that is full with sentries, one way glass, and much more for you to enjoy! Secondly, joining the PSD will give you training and a great experience. After all, the PSD is ran by two captains and a deputy, now who else could train you better? To join the PSD you must fill out the format on the bottom of this post, but before you do so you must meet these requirements. You must be active on #13, at least log in 4 times a week. You must also be mature and friendly to our entire team. Also, you must obey by the rules, if not you may be kicked from the group. Joining the PSD only gives you great experiences that you can't get anywhere else. We train every officer so they can become the very best officer, when meeting the citizens on the street. We are working on to become one of the most structured and professional police groups on Pandahut.
- We believe in change.
- We believe in a better and safer PEI
- To Protect & Serve the Democracy of PEI

How to become a member - The Application
1.Apply on this post (use the format, below)
2.Wait for your review. If your application got accepted then please contact a training-officerthrough the steam group. (Please beware of that all trainingofficer names are listed on this topic.)
3.You and the training officer will arrange a meeting in game, and you will complete / or fail it.
4. The training officer will accept/deny you, it depends on your own skills as a RCMP. If the training officer accepts you, you will automatically be promoted from PSD Trial Officer to PSD Officer.
5. Make sure you always are on the panda hut teamspeak (ts.pandahut.net) and are in our official teamspeak room. The password will be given to you once, you complete your training.

Requirements to join PSD:
Please beware, if you get accepted you still needs to follow the requirements & the rules of Pandahut, and the department.
- Be mature
- No serious sever bans(Racism, mass kos etc.)
- Be active 4 days a week (if holiday is needed, then contact a leader)
- Active on RP #13

Application Format to become a PSD Trial Officer - Fill out this application if you're applying for a police role only!
Copy and paste this format, in a reply of this post!
Code: Select all- Ingame name: - Steam profile URL: - Age: - Your current role: - Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum 50 words) - How many hours have you played Cop? - Cop experience: - Do you have a mic?: - Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): - Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: - Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? - Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: -Discord name with tags: -Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): -What is your timezone?
Application Format to become a Civilian in the PSD - Fill out this application if you're applying for one of the following roles: Bodyguard, Builder, Mechanic, Weaponsmith, CEO, and Decorator!
Code: Select all- Ingame Name: - Steam Profile URL: - Age: - What role are you applying for: - Hours as that role: - Why do you wanna join PSD: (minimum of 25 words) - Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: - Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: - Discord name with tags: - Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): -What is your timezone?

[Step 1: Copy the format. Step 2: Paste it, in a comment below. Step 3: Fill it out]

PH Sheriff Department, the leadership.
This group is run by the appointed leaders of the PSD Sheriff.
The Sheriff, Yoseph
Undersheriff, PhantomPear
Undersheriff, HookThenCook
PSD Founder: Klockmann
Sincerely, the Leaders of the PSD, Yoseph, PhantomPear, and HookThenCook
Last edited by Yoseph on April 1st, 2018, 11:09 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Klockmann, Knightowl, Menkey!!! and 6 others liked this
By TrippL
Do you guys need a professional builder?
By MrFunkyIII
- Ingame name:
- Steam profile URL:
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) - I want to help server 13, for one- I am an ex-con, and I feel bad for all who I have robbed unjustly. I also would like to bring peace to 13, and cut down the evildoers on the server, half of them are bandits and berries are everywhere. This must stop!
- How many hours have you played Cop? - I am new, but I have killed a armed man and was told to apply by Bat Kat!
- Cop experience - I am new, but willing and able!
- Do you have a mic?: Yes, it is a good mic that is built into my computer.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): Pr lets you chat in a police only radio, useful for privately reporting progress. Checkplayer checks if someone has unlicensed guns, berries, ect. This is used to search criminals, or anyone you are suspicious of. Arrest starts an arrest, where you must apprehend the villain and take them to a cell. Arrestover ends an arrest.
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yes.
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Fully.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Of course.
By Kavpui
- Ingame name:
- Steam profile URL:
- Your current role:RCMP
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words)Because i think i am coming back from my break of not playing unturned and not being rcmp,i want to be back in the group
- How many hours have you played Cop?100+
- Cop experience:Ive been in PSD before but got kicked for inactivity
- Do you have a mic?:Yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer):/pr=Radio./arrest=To arrest ./arrestover=After arrest must be done to end it./checkplayer=check for any illegal items or unlicensed guns
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?:yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training?Yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Of course
-Bat-Kat suggested me to apply for PSD
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:
salampurnas123x5 liked this
By Yoseph
- Ingame name:
- Steam profile URL:
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) - I want to help server 13, for one- I am an ex-con, and I feel bad for all who I have robbed unjustly. I also would like to bring peace to 13, and cut down the evildoers on the server, half of them are bandits and berries are everywhere. This must stop!
- How many hours have you played Cop? - I am new, but I have killed a armed man and was told to apply by Bat Kat!
- Cop experience - I am new, but willing and able!
- Do you have a mic?: Yes, it is a good mic that is built into my computer.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): Pr lets you chat in a police only radio, useful for privately reporting progress. Checkplayer checks if someone has unlicensed guns, berries, ect. This is used to search criminals, or anyone you are suspicious of. Arrest starts an arrest, where you must apprehend the villain and take them to a cell. Arrestover ends an arrest.
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yes.
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Fully.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Of course.
Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the PSD. Please contact me or any undersheriff, Bat-Kat or PhantomPear, for an invite to the discord and steam group. In the mean time, please provide your ingame name, age, steam profile link, and your current role.
By Yoseph
- Ingame name:
- Steam profile URL:
- Your current role:RCMP
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words)Because i think i am coming back from my break of not playing unturned and not being rcmp,i want to be back in the group
- How many hours have you played Cop?100+
- Cop experience:Ive been in PSD before but got kicked for inactivity
- Do you have a mic?:Yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer):/pr=Radio./arrest=To arrest ./arrestover=After arrest must be done to end it./checkplayer=check for any illegal items or unlicensed guns
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?:yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training?Yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfill the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Of course
-Bat-Kat suggested me to apply for PSD
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:
Congratulations! You have been ACCEPTED into the PSD. Please contact me or any undersheriff, Bat-Kat or PhantomPear, for an invite to the discord and steam group. Please provide your ingame name and steam profile link.
- Ingame name: JacobandTay
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198289221330
- Your current role: CEO
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) I want to make PEI and/ or Washington a better place by becoming both a Policeman and Mayor, by being a Policeman I Will try to make Prince Edward Island Safer for its Citizens. As by making PEI safer I will accomplish my goal after the Election or Term depending on the Outcome.
- How many hours have you played Cop? over 12 Hours or so give or take
- Cop experience: I played as both SWAT and RCMP for over 12 Hours or so...
- Do you have a mic?: Yes sir
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /PR means in Dire emergency's Call for backup, /ArrestOver means to End arrest /Checkplayer is to Check a Player for Berries,Unlicensed weapons, Unpaided Tickets, High Cal., Ect.
- Do you agree to be on discord in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: I'll do my best
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yep
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fullfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: YES
Discord name with tags: JacobandTay5024
Have any other officers referred you? (Senior officers and higher may give out referrals): No...

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!