All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Tracy
Greetings citizens and officers in PEI! So as you guys know, PSD is kinda down right now due to some inactive officers and also the quantity of members in PSD. The officers in PSD are resigning one by one and that's what I doesn't like to happen to PSD. So some of my friends on Pandahut have given me some suggestion and I really appreciate them. One of them came up with this idea, Salary. So what he said most of the officers he seen is kinda poor (for him) due to the fees to buy sheriff vehicles, buy equipment like weapons. So I have decided to use his idea.

So each of the active officer in PSD will get salary once a week. Officers will get different salary according to the rank of her/him in PSD. I will list the salary below to let you guys to take a look.

PSD Trial Officer: 150 bamboo
PSD Officer Officer: 300 bamboo
PSD Senior Officer: 450 bamboo
PSD Training Officer: 600 bamboo
PSD Head Training Officer: 750 bamboo
PSD Senior Captain: 800 bamboo
PSD Undersheriff: 950 bamboo
PSD Sheriff: 1200 bamboo

*Salary might increase/decrease later, it depends on how many money we have in PSD.

I hope this idea will let more officers to think of joining PSD. The founder of the group is Klockmann, I hope that this group wouldn't "die" before he comes back. So if you are thinking of joining PSD, apply here! http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.ph ... cy#p118418

I hope that this salary will let more people to join PSD. Also, if you guys have any suggestions that you think could help PSD out, comment below!
By MattCobra
I’d get 300 bamboo a week if I was active?
By Danny Dog
Matt you wouldn't be active, all you care about is your shitty Mafia that isn't going to last much longer on 10.
Due to admins removing your signature as it was offensive to this player I recommend not saying stuff to this player.
By NeedlessMemeing
Matt you wouldn't be active, all you care about is your shitty Mafia that isn't going to last much longer on 10.
Due to admins removing your signature as it was offensive to this player I recommend not saying stuff to this player.
Saying stuff to this player in particular? Why, is Matt under some sort of protection?
By Danny Dog
You can say what you want if you like. I am just trying to be helpful by warning you.
By NeedlessMemeing
You can say what you want if you like. I am just trying to be helpful by warning you.
Alright, understood
By Knightowl
Please avoid typing off topic related stuff here

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!