All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By killerboy8951
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198214817007/
In game name: killerboy8951
In game RCMP rank: rcmp
Time as RCMP: over 20 hours/ don't know exact time.
Past Experience as RCMP/Police: was police on 10 for over a week then came to 13 to also be a cop.
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: high caliber guns for civilians(heels fury, dragonfang, flare gun, grizzly) , berries, drugs, police clothing if a civilian, explosives, mili knives.
Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals: I want to help u guys catch criminals because it is fun. plus I don't like it when u have criminals going around corrupting everyone. May this be civilians or people on the force.so I want to join in the fight to stop all crimes and corruption.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks, disrespect to members no matter the rank, corruption, lying to higher ups and etc: yes I agree that if I am to do any of the things listed I can be kicked banned or whitelisted from the group.
Last edited by killerboy8951 on October 29th, 2017, 8:41 am, edited 1 time in total.
brotherhoodred liked this
By wonslowcar
I would deny due to lack of experience. Not because of what happened today
By Knightowl
Btw , not all high caliber weapons are illegal for civilians , read the laws again.
By Danny Dog
Yes, improve your hours
Killer is a very good cop. Not sure if my word means shit now but he if I was still the undersheriff I would give him the job
By Grandpa Miu
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198214817007/
In game name: killerboy8951
In game RCMP rank: rcmp
Time as RCMP: over 20 hours/ don't know exact time.
Past Experience as RCMP/Police: was police on 10 for over a week then came to 13 to also be a cop.
Knowledge on Illegal items/contrabands: high caliber guns for civilians, berries, drugs, police clothing if a civilian, explosives, mili knives.
Why do you want to assist us in catching criminals: I want to help u guys catch criminals because it is fun. plus I don't like it when u have criminals going around corrupting everyone. May this be civilians or people on the force.so I want to join in the fight to stop all crimes and corruption.
Do you agree that the Admins/mods of the group have rights to kick/ban/blacklist you from the group or applying for the group again for reasonable reason such as offensive remarks, disrespect to members no matter the rank, corruption, lying to higher ups and etc: yes I agree that if I am to do any of the things listed I can be kicked banned or whitelisted from the group.
Even though most of the remarks were right we need more officers and I believe you're qualified for the job, congrats you'll be invited to the group soon

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!