All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Legit
IGN: xDreamLand
SteamID64: 76561198273611621
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198273611621/
Vouches: None
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: So i've been a police officier/SWAT/.. member for a 'long' time. I've done a lot of succesfull arrest, so i thought it was time to applicate. I respond to almost every raid. I follow the given orders. my great pvp skills would help R.P.P.D maintain law and order.
Experience: Police chief, RPPD, RPPD Chief,.. Doctors of #13,..
Previous bans: Read the rules
How long have you been police continuously: Uh.. I was always a cop on #10..
Do you have Ts3: Yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: I will and i do
What are the illegal items?: : Berries (all), explosives (all), glue, mil.knife, Shadowstalker II ammo, impersenating clothes
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8,5
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7 (still sorry legit...)
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report hime to a higher rank
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Report hime to a chief, captain, deputy
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report it to a higher rank
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report hime to another other captain
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: I don't think he will be corrupt, but if he is I would report hime to a captain
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: Check if they are doing illegal stuff, if they are doing illegal stuff, i would call assistance (beqause its a group) and try to get everything under control.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Take screenshots or video's from the berrie farm and report it to a higher role than me.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will see who is the hostage where the base is, i will look if there will be maybe sentries, than i would call "Rescue" in world-chat (when its the good time) and break in with my heavy gun.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will call "Responding" on my /pr radio, than i will try to kill the raiders and spare so much civilians as possible
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber / robbers
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Look if i can handle it in my own, if i can't i will call assistance and arrest the dealers with my Cop/SWAT teammate.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal: 2 or more is illegal, if he have 2 or more, i would arrest hime and give hime a jail time for 8 minutes.

Legit don't decline beqause you don't like me :bored:
Dw i like you m8, it was an accident for the roadkill XD
OP as been accepted
By Helland701
SteamID64:76561198355241660
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355241660/
Vouches: xDreamland
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I have been a part of the pandahut community for a long time now, i am active on the rp servers and i have been a rp moderator. i love to roleplay as a officer and just roleplay in general i am a patient person and i am calm and i would love to join the rppd.
Experience:I have been roleplaying on the server as a cop for a long time now and i have also been police officer on a arma 3 rp server so i know how to rolepay.
Previous bans: 'I don't remeber i had a break from the server and came back after i came back i havent gotten any bans i might have some before that
How long have you been police continuously: about a week or 2
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Yes
What are the illegal items? glue, unlicensed weapons, police officer clothes for non-police roles, higher police clothes for lower police ranks, explosives, rails, military knives and items banned by the mayor
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 9 if im not lagging :P
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:7
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Try to get in contact with a higher rank that the person
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I will tell a higher rank than Cop/swat
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I will contact something higher than cheif
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: I will contact someone higherup than deputy
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:I will contact a rank higher than captian
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:I will contact somone higher rank than him / same ranking as him
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: i would use the police radio to get some assistance to handle the situation
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I will take screenshoot of the berries and send it to a captian
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I would first try to handle the situation calmly ask how much the person wan't for the hostage and handle the situation over the conditions
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: i would try to get in position get somemore officers to assist in the raid and take out the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?: Kill the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I would arrest the person selling the drugs maybe give him a ticket / or jailtime
Is coalition ilegal?: For anyone that isent a high enogh rank it is
xDreamLand, TastyMelon liked this
By illusionist115
IGN:illusionist115
SteamID64: 76561198273608603
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/illusionist115
Vouches: xdreamland
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: i have always enjoyed playing the role as a police officer but it was just not enough for me im always mad i cant participate in raids on 8/19/17 i have helped get evidence for a swat raid http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1115461146 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... 1115461230
i send this to female and female said the police cheif would see this
Experience: lotsss
Previous bans: warning ban
How long have you been police continuously:1 week or more
Do you have Ts3: yes
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:yes
What are the illegal items?:berries, explosives, shadow stalker ammo,glue ,mili knife,clothes for the wrong role, except coalition
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:8
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10:10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:9
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:report to a higher up
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:report to a higher up
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:report to a higher up
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:report to a higher up
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: report to staff
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: get screen shots or video of him being corrup and report him to a staff member
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:ask for for back up in /pr unless someones life is at stake
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:take a hella lot of screen shots a record everything
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: ask for a back up and a sniper negotiate a deal
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: ask for back up but if its a 1 person raid i will sneak up on them while they are using the raiding gun and take them down
If you see a robbery what will you do?: depends if its 1 person or not if its a group get to a good sniping spot and call for back up if its one person and ill try to take them down
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:report it in /pr ask for back up taking screen shots i will silently follow the dealer to see if he has a base or not and i will tell my other officers to follow the buyer
Is morphine a drug?:yes
Is adrenalin a drug?:yes
Is coalition ilegal?: yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal: 2 or more yes
By Legit
IGN:
SteamID64:
Steam profile link:
Vouches:Duke(the mayor)
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:I hav experience in both street gangs, and mobs, I know how a gangster and street hustler thinks, I have been in their shoes, after changing from this life on pandahut#10, I now am a police officer looking for a group to which I can call brothers of law! I am in need of brothers of the law who I can trust to have my back, and I will risk my life to ensure theres are secure!
Experience:i have been police officer for a bit now, not any major arrests but hoefully some major arrests and raids as a team!
Previous bans: perma'd for mass diss (I am now not like that :D) a couple of kos situations misunderstood!
How long have you been police continuously: I'm not really sure sorry
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:HELL YES
What are the illegal items?:Glue narcotics military knives more than 1 piece of police clothing for a civilian,Berries, Rails, Explosives, grizzly, dragonfang
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10:8/9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10:7/8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10:10 (in very tactical sniper and cqb teams in airsoft, I use that experience while I am gaming!)
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 8
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 10 (easy asf)
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 10 (easy xd)
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:report to a higher up of the group!
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?:report to a higher of of the law or the mayor!
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?:report to deputy and captain!
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: report to captain!
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:report to mayor!
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: report to mayor!
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: call for assistance
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:take screenshots for my higher ups!
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: call for backup anf try negotiate with the kidnapper, worst comes to worst I risk my life to save the hostage!
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: stop the raid!
If you see a robbery what will you do?: kill the robber on sight!
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: call for backup for arrests
Is adrenalin a drug?: yes
Is coalition ilegal?: to non chief, deputy and captain, yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal it is now yes!
Accepted :)
By Jacket1
IGN: Jacket
SteamID64: 76561198157865637
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/SHOOTHEMAN/
Vouches: Captain Legit
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I want to be part of the RPPD because it's a great,Organized police force that i'd love to join,I'd also like it because: No friendly fire on Teammate cops,Better communication
Experience: Prince Edward Police Department on #13
Previous bans: None.
How long have you been police continuously:About 1 week
Do you have Ts3: No but i have discord
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?:Yes.
What are the illegal items?: Explosives(i.e rails,frag grenades,frag mag.)Miki knife,Glue,berrys,Police clothing.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8/10
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 8/10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 6/10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 4/10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:8/10
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:9/10
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Gather evidence and report it to legit.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrupt what will you do?: Gather evidence and report them to a depty/captain.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Gather evidence and report them to a captain
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?:Gather evidence and report them to a captain.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:gather evidence and report them to another captain.
If you see Flopdup being corrupt what will you do?: Gather evidence and report him to legit.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?:Call for backup and arrest them all with 5 other officers.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?:Take screenshots and report it to a captain.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Call for backup,Try to negotiate and if they don''t comply,do /rescue and save the hostage
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:Call for backup and snipe *If available* If not:Go in with other officers and kill the raiders.
If you see a robbery what will you do?:Kill the robber,simple.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?:Call for backup and arrest both the buyer and the seller.
Is morphine a drug?:Yes.
Is adrenaline a drug?:Yes.
Is coalition illegal?:Yes
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes illegal?:No,Unless it's two pieces. Two pieces are illegal.
By ryan572001
IGN: ryan572001
SteamID64: 76561198312794214
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312794214/
Vouches: Legit (Police Captain)
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I have been a trusted member of the SWAT team for over weeks now. I have had a lot of good times with the people here. and ive been a military colonel on a server called skullzRP and i have tried many military members and got traiend by mature and good people who made me like this and that taught me a lot. With all these experiences I did in all that time I think I would be a great member of the RPPD.
Experience: military colonel and spec ops staff and swat leader on dinoRP
Previous bans: Nothing special: none
How long have you been police continuously: I have been a swat for couple weeks now maybe 5 -6 weeks.
Do you have Ts3: Yes I do.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Offcourse I will.
What are the illegal items?: All berreis, All explosives, Glue, Shadowstalker 1&2 Ammo, Millitary Knife and clothes that dont correspond with the role you have. Example: A builder that is wearing Coalition Clothing
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8.4
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7,9
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9,1
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9,8
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7,6
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 8
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Tell him he is being corrupt, and report it to a higher-up including the proof like screenshots and or video proof.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Tell him he is being corrupt, and report it to a higher-up including the proof like screenshots and or video proof. And if needed tell him what to do to not get caught again and be a good cop/SWAT member.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Since it is disrespectfull to tell a higherup what to and what not to do I would report him in this case to a Deputy, Captain and if those are not online or not available I will go to a staff member.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Since it is disrespectfull to tell a higherup what to and what not to do I would report him in this case to a Captain.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Since it is disrespectfull to tell a higherup what to and what not to do I would report him in this case to another captain (if available) and to 1 ore more staff members.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Report him to a Captain and or a higher staff member if neccesary.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: If I see I can handle the situation I will go arrest him but if I see that that is not possible I will ask for assistance to assist me getting thesituation under control and if that is not possible I will make screenshots and follow him to arrest him when the coast is clear.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I will report this to my higherups and/or request a police raid.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will evaluate the situation and if I cannot handle it on my own I will call for backup.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will immediately report this in the pr chat and request everyone to help stop the raid.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will shoot the robber and if needed acompany the assaulted person to get him to calm down.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will watch from a distance as I will follow the guy who got the drugs and arrest him for illegal items. And if possible also arrest the person who sold them, maybe with the location of his base where he grows them.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes, only doctors are allowed to use this item
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes, only doctors are allowed to use this item
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes it is except if you are allowed to wear it.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal: No, wearing two or more pieces of cop clothing is illegal.
By Legit
SteamID64:76561198355241660
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198355241660/
Vouches: xDreamland
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I have been a part of the pandahut community for a long time now, i am active on the rp servers and i have been a rp moderator. i love to roleplay as a officer and just roleplay in general i am a patient person and i am calm and i would love to join the rppd.
Experience:I have been roleplaying on the server as a cop for a long time now and i have also been police officer on a arma 3 rp server so i know how to rolepay.
Previous bans: 'I don't remeber i had a break from the server and came back after i came back i havent gotten any bans i might have some before that
How long have you been police continuously: about a week or 2
What are the illegal items? glue, unlicensed weapons, police officer clothes for non-police roles, higher police clothes for lower police ranks, explosives, rails, military knives and items banned by the mayor
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 9 if im not lagging :P
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 8
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 8
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Try to get in contact with a higher rank that the person
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: I will tell a higher rank than Cop/swat
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: I will contact something higher than cheif
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: I will contact someone higherup than deputy
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:I will contact a rank higher than captian
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?:I will contact somone higher rank than him / same ranking as him
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: i would use the police radio to get some assistance to handle the situation
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I will take screenshoot of the berries and send it to a captian
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I would first try to handle the situation calmly ask how much the person wan't for the hostage and handle the situation over the conditions
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: i would try to get in position get somemore officers to assist in the raid and take out the raiders
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I would arrest the person selling the drugs maybe give him a ticket / or jailtime
Is coalition ilegal?: For anyone that isent a high enogh rank it is
Accepted pm me in discord for invite
By Legit
IGN: ryan572001
SteamID64: 76561198312794214
Steam profile link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198312794214/
Vouches: Legit (Police Captain)
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: I have been a trusted member of the SWAT team for over weeks now. I have had a lot of good times with the people here. and ive been a military colonel on a server called skullzRP and i have tried many military members and got traiend by mature and good people who made me like this and that taught me a lot. With all these experiences I did in all that time I think I would be a great member of the RPPD.
Experience: military colonel and spec ops staff and swat leader on dinoRP
Previous bans: Nothing special: none
How long have you been police continuously: I have been a swat for couple weeks now maybe 5 -6 weeks.
Do you have Ts3: Yes I do.
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: Offcourse I will.
What are the illegal items?: All berreis, All explosives, Glue, Shadowstalker 1&2 Ammo, Millitary Knife and clothes that dont correspond with the role you have. Example: A builder that is wearing Coalition Clothing
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8.4
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 7,9
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9,1
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 9,8
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7,6
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 8
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Tell him he is being corrupt, and report it to a higher-up including the proof like screenshots and or video proof.
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Tell him he is being corrupt, and report it to a higher-up including the proof like screenshots and or video proof. And if needed tell him what to do to not get caught again and be a good cop/SWAT member.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Since it is disrespectfull to tell a higherup what to and what not to do I would report him in this case to a Deputy, Captain and if those are not online or not available I will go to a staff member.
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Since it is disrespectfull to tell a higherup what to and what not to do I would report him in this case to a Captain.
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Since it is disrespectfull to tell a higherup what to and what not to do I would report him in this case to another captain (if available) and to 1 ore more staff members.
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Report him to a Captain and or a higher staff member if neccesary.
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: If I see I can handle the situation I will go arrest him but if I see that that is not possible I will ask for assistance to assist me getting thesituation under control and if that is not possible I will make screenshots and follow him to arrest him when the coast is clear.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: I will report this to my higherups and/or request a police raid.
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: I will evaluate the situation and if I cannot handle it on my own I will call for backup.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will immediately report this in the pr chat and request everyone to help stop the raid.
If you see a robbery what will you do?: I will shoot the robber and if needed acompany the assaulted person to get him to calm down.
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: I will watch from a distance as I will follow the guy who got the drugs and arrest him for illegal items. And if possible also arrest the person who sold them, maybe with the location of his base where he grows them.
Is morphine a drug?: Yes, only doctors are allowed to use this item
Is adrenalin a drug?: Yes, only doctors are allowed to use this item
Is coalition ilegal?: Yes it is except if you are allowed to wear it.
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal: No, wearing two or more pieces of cop clothing is illegal.
Excellent application,
You are accepted to RPPD
By swaglord92
IGN: flashbang
SteamID64:
Steam profile link:
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]:i want to join back after leaveing panda hut for a while
Experience: being in rphd 2 times
Previous bans:most have ben proven wrong and i was unbaned
How long have you been police continuously:not that long but i have lots of hours in the past
Are you willing to hardcore RP and follow the rules?: yes
What are the illegal items?: explosives drugs such as glue berries and 2 or more articles of police gear if not police or reqierd rank
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 10
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 10
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10: 7.6
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10: 10
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?:report to rage quite
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: report to a higher rank
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: go to a deputy or higher
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: captian or higher
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?:go to mayor
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: vote for a new mayor
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: call back up and arrest the suspects
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: ask for a search or a raid warrant
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?:call rescue and get the hostage and arrest the kidnappers
If there is a raid situation what will you do?:call for backup and counter the raid and try to arrest the raiders
If you see a robbery what will you do?:arrest or counter the robber
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: call for backup and arrest the suspects
Is morphine a drug?: yes
Is adrenalin a drug?: yes
Is coalition ilegal?: yes if not a chief or higher
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal no
By CrimsonSteel
IGN: NSEW
SteamID64: 76561198298626227
Steam profile link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298626227/
Vouches:
Describe in 100 characters why should the R.P.P.D accept you [50 characters minimum]: RPPD should accept me because i am fearless in the front-lines, I can be of any role, undercover or not, I have an on-going self-started undercover operation in the Mafia, and I have excellent PvP Skills.
Experience:
Previous bans: I have banned before, but about a year ago when I was still new and didn't decide to be a cop yet.
How long have you been police continuously: I have been a cop on both 10 and 13 for about 50% of the time I play
Do you have Ts3: No, I have Discord
What are the illegal items?: Mili Knife, Berries, Glue, Explosives (any), and unlicensed guns.
Rate how much mature you are from 1-10: 8-9
Rate your PvP skills from 1-10: 9.8
Rate your tactician skills from 1-10: 9.1
Rate your piloting skill from 1-10: 10
Rate your driving skill from 1-10:
Rate your sailing skill from 1-10:
If you see a R.P.P.D. member being corrupt what will you do?: Report it to the chain of command
If you see a Cop/SWAT being corrup what will you do?: Arrest them for Corruption, and if not able to I will arrest them for something else or watch them until they do something illegal.
If you see a Chief being corrupt what will you do?: Report it up chain of command and report on forums
If you see a Deputy being corrupt what will you do?: Report up chain of command and report on forums
If you see a Captain being corrupt what will you do?: Report of Forums
If you see Flopdup being corrup what will you do?: Call it out of Forums
If you see a bandit group in Seattle and someone next to them is doing something illegal what will you do?: I will call in back-up and wait for the bandit group to move and if not, then arrest them.
If you see a berry farm inside a base, what will you do?: Ask up chain of Command for a raid warrant
If there is a hostage situation what will you do?: Talk to the Kidnapper, and ask for release for some price, whether it be the kidnapper's death for for cash. Depends on situation.
If there is a raid situation what will you do?: I will go into the raid and kill the raider's
If you see a drug deal occurring what will you do?: Arrest the drug dealer with berries in his hand
Is morphine a drug?:No
Is adrenalin a drug?: no
Is coalition ilegal?: I believe it isn't illegal for cops
Is wearing only 1 piece of cop clothes ilegal: No

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!