All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
This is for my friend Crytech/jvpantier cause he dose not know how to work life. (I asked him all the questions and these we're his answers)
- Ingame name: Crytech
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198348604126/
- Your current role: RCMP
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) I think i can become a nice person inside the P.S.D and i feel like being a cop alone, is hard. If you arrest someone, You could die. And with a friend in the PSD you can rid the world of bandits and have a peaceful Law-Enforced World.
- How many hours have you played Cop? Around 3-4 Months
- Cop experience: I have been cops on many other people, I am very stealthy and good at Pursuits and Driving.
- Do you have a mic?: Yes i have a mic.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr: /pr is a Radio for all RCMP Members. example: /pr We have 2 wanted criminals wearing purple clothing, Armed and Dangerous! /arrest: /arrest is a command to arrest a person for criminal actions such as, Unlicensed Guns, Drugs, Police Impersonation, ect. Example: /arrest QuakeJackson "Unlicensed 1x" /arrestover: /arrestover is a command you use once you are done arresting a player. /checkplayer: /checkplayer Is a command for Police roles to check players of their weapons/drugs. If you are a RCMP you can check for their gun licenses, if you are a SWAT, You can check a player for Berries, Narcotics, Glue, Mili Knifes, Licenses, ect. Example: /checkplayer QuakeJackson
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yes, I will be active on duty and patrolling the city!
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yes i understand fully.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:joy: YES I will be the best cop i can be!!! :-D
Please download: teamspeak 3 - connect to ip: ts.pandahut.net
And then poke a PSD officer in the channel "Pandahut Sheriff Dept" then they will give you the password of the channel. You need to be in the PSD channel EVERYTIME you are on duty as a RCMP of PSD.

Please also: accept my friend request on steam. Send me a private msg, and then you will be invited to our private PSD discord, with lots of information. Congratz sir!
Discord invite: https://discord.gg/UFsrsb

- Ingame name: Gopnik
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/DopeMorgan /
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) I'm joining this group to better myself in roleplay experiences on Pandahut RP and to help better situate myself within the fine community that the Server has to offer to me.
- How many hours have you played Cop? 100+
- Cop experience: Lots off deaths,arrests,stories.
- Do you have a mic?:Yes, i do.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer):/pr is a radio,/arrest (playername) calls arrest
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?:
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yes i do and i am ready to be trained and interviewed.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:YES sir!
Your application sadly, didn’t meet the Sheriff’s standard. Please improve it, and retry.
- Ingame name: TheT0x1cCam

- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198324981332

- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) I Want To Join P.S.D Because It Will Make Everything Easier As A Cop And I Want To Work With Everyone Else To Make PEI The Best And Safest RP Server And Make Sure Everyone Is Safe And Stop All The Robbery's Going on Around PEI And Be Friendly With Everyone Else

- How many hours have you played Cop? Around 85

- Cop experience: I Have A Lot OF Experience Being A Cop Both In PH 10 And PH 13.

- Do you have a mic?: Yes

- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr is cop chat /arrest (playersname) to arrest them /arrestover to end the arrest /checkplayer (playername) to check if they have unlicensed weapons but you can only do it if they have committed a crime

- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yes

- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training?
Yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to
you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
Please download: teamspeak 3 - connect to ip: ts.pandahut.net
And then poke a PSD officer in the channel "Pandahut Sheriff Dept" then they will give you the password of the channel. You need to be in the PSD channel EVERYTIME you are on duty as a RCMP of PSD.

Please also: accept my friend request on steam. Send me a private msg, and then you will be invited to our private PSD discord, with lots of information. Congratz sir!
Discord invite: https://discord.gg/UFsrsb

- Ingame name:Thedazzler
- Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029117664/
- Your current role:mvpplusrcmp
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) khaos inspierd me to join psd because i like to help the good people of pandahut 13
- How many hours have you played Cop?54
- Cop experience:yes i have lots of it
- Do you have a mic?:yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer):/pr is radio /arrest is to arrest /arrestover is to stop arrest /checkplayer is to see if they have controband
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:yes
- Ingame name: Pablo Escobar
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thepabloem ... bargaviria
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) I would like to join P.S.D to further improve the force. I would also like to join in order to help make a better image for us in the eyes of the public. Another reason why I would like to join P.S.D is that Finally, I would like to keep the server safe from all criminals and protect all people on the server, no matter what their past is.
- How many hours have you played Cop? Around 30 Hours Game Time
- Cop experience: I have had extensive experience being a Cop, through many other servers and hundreds of hours, including being a Police Chief.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr- Command Used to talk to other officers through the Police Radio, /arrest is used in order to arrest a person, /arrestover is used to end an arrest because of being killed or successfully arresting someone, /checkplayer is used to see what guns a player has and if they have an active license for them or not
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
- Ingame name:Thedazzler
- Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198029117664/
- Your current role:mvpplusrcmp
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) khaos inspierd me to join psd because i like to help the good people of pandahut 13
- How many hours have you played Cop?54
- Cop experience:yes i have lots of it
- Do you have a mic?:yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer):/pr is radio /arrest is to arrest /arrestover is to stop arrest /checkplayer is to see if they have controband
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:yes
Your application didn't meet the criteria's and it to apply you need to be 14 above and it is underdeveloped.

- Ingame name: Pablo Escobar
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/thepabloem ... bargaviria
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) I would like to join P.S.D to further improve the force. I would also like to join in order to help make a better image for us in the eyes of the public. Another reason why I would like to join P.S.D is that Finally, I would like to keep the server safe from all criminals and protect all people on the server, no matter what their past is.
- How many hours have you played Cop? Around 30 Hours Game Time
- Cop experience: I have had extensive experience being a Cop, through many other servers and hundreds of hours, including being a Police Chief.
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr- Command Used to talk to other officers through the Police Radio, /arrest is used in order to arrest a person, /arrestover is used to end an arrest because of being killed or successfully arresting someone, /checkplayer is used to see what guns a player has and if they have an active license for them or not
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yes
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes
Congrats you have been accepted.

- Ingame name: Chaseanator
- Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299415144/
- Your current role:RCMP
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) Too further my abilities as a RCMP Officer
- How many hours have you played Cop? Around or over 100
- Cop experience: Good?
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): PR= Police radio, Arrest= Arrest players for various reasons, arrestover= ending rp event that is arrest, Checkplayer= Check random player for illeagle substances
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yep
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yep
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:
Yep
- Ingame name: Chaseanator
- Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198299415144/
- Your current role:RCMP
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) Too further my abilities as a RCMP Officer
- How many hours have you played Cop? Around or over 100
- Cop experience: Good?
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): PR= Police radio, Arrest= Arrest players for various reasons, arrestover= ending rp event that is arrest, Checkplayer= Check random player for illeagle substances
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yep
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? Yep
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:
Yep
I am sorry but this app is filled out very badly and it isn't well developed remake it and re apply
- Ingame name: Officer Wolf
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/id/OfficerWolfSTEAM/
- Your current role: MVP+ Swat
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) I rarely see any P.S.D members online whilst this amazing Sheriff Department is slowly dying without any members. This department needs loyal, trustworthy, and skilled players, which I think is where I fit in. I want to make this department bloom as it had before.
- How many hours have you played Cop? 60+?
- Cop experience: Tickets, arrests, warranting, and licensing
- Do you have a mic?:
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): (/pr - Police radio. "/pr "I need backup in Alberton Vault!"") (/arrest - Attempt to detain a player) (/arrestover - Call off or end an arrest.)(/checkplayer - Checks a player's weapon license.)
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our
PSD I do.
channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?:
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? I do
- Do you understand, that
PSD
leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!