All current Roleplay Police groups are listed here.
By Makomoneyshark
Ingame name:Makomoneyshark
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198246454742
- Your current role: VIPRCMP
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: I love the Pandahut server and i would also love to help keep it safe
- How many hours have you played Cop? Not long about 2
- Cop experience: Basic, I know the basics of being a cop
- Do you have a mic?: Yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /PR-Police Radio; calls backup,and announces stuff. /ARREST-arrest people if they're doing something illegal.
/ARRESTOVER-Call arrest over. /CHECKPLAYER-Check peoples licenses if they have illeagal weapons or drugs.
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? I accept training as its vital to being good officer.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes.
By drewp08
Ign- drewp08

steam profile url-http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298393617

Age-14

Role-Rcmp

why Do i want to join p.s.d- i like the servers and i think its fun to be a cop

Cop experience- not that long maybe 1 hour or so

Mic- Yes

Explain all the police commands and what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer)-/pr is police radio you can call for backup and make announcements. /Arrest arrest people if their doing something illegal. /arrestover call the arrestover. /Checkplayer checks player to see if they have licenses or drugs.

Do you agree to be on Ph TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on 13#- Yes

Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]- Yes

Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes.
By Yoseph
- Ingame name: Yoseph
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141213178/
- Your current role: RCMP
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) I 100% agree with the fact that the officers on PandahutRP #13 should be united. Officers barely know each other, which doesnt provide that much trust. I feel like if every officer is united, we will have better police work, and more work being done. Right now, if you do /pr "backup in alberton please", you would most likely not receive backup, or receive it in the time needed which is why I feel it is very important to unite all of the officers on #13!
- How many hours have you played Cop? About 32
- Cop experience: I've had a great experience being a cop so far. Its insanely fun, yet challenging at the same time which is perfect!
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr (message). /Pr stands for Police Radio, Its how you contact all other officers currently on at the time. /Arrest (name) ("reason"). / Arrest is when a police officer decides that a certain individual needs to be taken care of, whether they have unlicensed guns, drugs, illegal weapons, military knives. The officer and every officer assisting must issue warnings in chat. Once the third warning is issued the player being arrested still hasn't cooperated, then the cops may take matters into their own hands and kill that player. /arrestover. You use /arrestover when you successfully arrest a player and no longer need them to be arrested, or when you unfortunately die, you must do /arrestover. /checkplayer (name). As an officer, knowing who has what is very important, so when you're in a certain radius of a player, you can do /checkplayer (name) which will reveal if they have unlicensed weapons and drugs which is when you can decide to use the /arrest command. /ticket (player) (reason) (amount). /ticket is used when an officer feels the need that a player should be punished, but the crime they committed isn't serious enough to arrest them.
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? yes
- Who is the Sheriff of PSD, and whats his job?: Klockmann is the sheriff of PSD and his job is to make sure all officers that are apart of PSD are eligible to keep their current position and get work done correctly.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: yes
By Grandpa Miu
Ingame name:Makomoneyshark
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198246454742
- Your current role: VIPRCMP
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: I love the Pandahut server and i would also love to help keep it safe
- How many hours have you played Cop? Not long about 2
- Cop experience: Basic, I know the basics of being a cop
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /PR-Police Radio; calls backup,and announces stuff. /ARREST-arrest people if they're doing something illegal.
/ARRESTOVER-Call arrest over. /CHECKPLAYER-Check peoples licenses if they have illeagal weapons or drugs.
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: Yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? I accept training as its vital to being good officer.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes.
Sorry to inform you but your application has been declined, you need minimum 50 words on "Why do you wanna join PSD", you wrote a sentence and you only have 2 hours as rcmp
By Grandpa Miu
Ign- drewp08

steam profile url-http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198298393617

Age-14

Role-Rcmp

why Do i want to join p.s.d- i like the servers and i think its fun to be a cop

Cop experience- not that long maybe 1 hour or so

Mic- Yes

Explain all the police commands and what they do (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover,/checkplayer)-/pr is police radio you can call for backup and make announcements. /Arrest arrest people if their doing something illegal. /arrestover call the arrestover. /Checkplayer checks player to see if they have licenses or drugs.

Do you agree to be on Ph TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on 13#- Yes

Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]- Yes

Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: Yes.
Sorry to inform you but your application has beendeclined, you didn't respect the format, low rcmp time and you don't have 50 words on "why do you wanna join PSD"
By Grandpa Miu
- Ingame name: Yoseph
- Steam profile URL: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198141213178/
- Your current role: RCMP
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) I 100% agree with the fact that the officers on PandahutRP #13 should be united. Officers barely know each other, which doesnt provide that much trust. I feel like if every officer is united, we will have better police work, and more work being done. Right now, if you do /pr "backup in alberton please", you would most likely not receive backup, or receive it in the time needed which is why I feel it is very important to unite all of the officers on #13!
- How many hours have you played Cop? About 32
- Cop experience: I've had a great experience being a cop so far. Its insanely fun, yet challenging at the same time which is perfect!
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr (message). /Pr stands for Police Radio, Its how you contact all other officers currently on at the time. /Arrest (name) ("reason"). / Arrest is when a police officer decides that a certain individual needs to be taken care of, whether they have unlicensed guns, drugs, illegal weapons, military knives. The officer and every officer assisting must issue warnings in chat. Once the third warning is issued the player being arrested still hasn't cooperated, then the cops may take matters into their own hands and kill that player. /arrestover. You use /arrestover when you successfully arrest a player and no longer need them to be arrested, or when you unfortunately die, you must do /arrestover. /checkplayer (name). As an officer, knowing who has what is very important, so when you're in a certain radius of a player, you can do /checkplayer (name) which will reveal if they have unlicensed weapons and drugs which is when you can decide to use the /arrest command. /ticket (player) (reason) (amount). /ticket is used when an officer feels the need that a player should be punished, but the crime they committed isn't serious enough to arrest them.
- Do you agree to be on PH TS3 in our PSD channel overtime active on-duty in game on #13?: yes
- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training? yes
- Who is the Sheriff of PSD, and whats his job?: Klockmann is the sheriff of PSD and his job is to make sure all officers that are apart of PSD are eligible to keep their current position and get work done correctly.
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]: yes
I'm happy to inform you that your application has been Accepted, Onyx will invite you soon, stay tuned on steam!
By Grandpa Miu
- Ingame name:MCPLance
- Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198414171365/
- Your current role:RCMP
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) because i believe in a CHANGE too, well i want to join the PSD so i can help improve the quality role play in the server and also i love being a cop and it will never change and by doing so it help me motivate more as a police officer.
- How many hours have you played Cop?Probly 70+hours and counting
- Cop experience:well expirence as a cop i know all the commands and i even go to a counter raid my self
- Do you have a mic?:yes
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer):grinning:
/pr - radio all police force in the server

/arrest - arrest a player with illegal items

/arrestover - call off the arrest to a player

/checkplayer - check the player if he has unlicense guns and ilegal items

- Do you understand, that if you get accepted, you will need to get accepted again though an interview and training?yes i understand it and i am willing
- Who is the Sheriff of PSD, and whats his job?:Klockmann
- Do you understand, that PSD leadership can kick/demote you anytime, if you do not fulfil the task given to you/corruption/inactivity?[This must be a YES, to be accepted]:yes i understand
I'm happy to inform you that your application has been Accepted, Onyx will invite you soon, stay tuned on steam!
By Ironsmashweb
-Ingame name:ironsmashweb
- Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799352072/
- Your current role: rcmp
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) I wanna be able to jail criminals with other officers easier as I believe cops should be a community. being able to join in and arrest criminals with other cops would be awesome and with all these new gangs on we need to work together to catch these gangsters when they attack
- How many hours have you played Cop? 34
- Cop experience: arrests/ tickets
- Do you have a mic?:no
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr is the police radio usefull for contacting other officers for backup. /arrest used to arrest criminals for drugs and unlicensed guns. /arrestover used for ending an arrest after either killing the criminal after 3 warnings or after they have dropped there illegal goods. /checkplayer used to check a nearby players inventory for unlicensed and licensed weapons.
- Who is the Sheriff of PSD, and whats his job?: klockmann to be lead the other police
Last edited by Ironsmashweb on February 11th, 2018, 4:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By NeedlessMemeing
-Ingame name:ironsmashweb
- Steam profile URL:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799352072/
- Your current role: rcmp
- Why do you wanna join P.S.D: (minimum 50 words) I wanna be able to jail crimnals and also yoseph told me to apply
- How many hours have you played Cop? 34
- Cop experience: good
- Do you have a mic?:no
- Explain all the basic police commands & what they do. (/pr, /arrest, /arrestover, /checkplayer): /pr is the police radio usefull for contacting other officers for backup. /arrest used to arrest criminals for drugs and unlicensed guns. /arrestover used for ending an arrest after either killing the criminal after 3 warnings or after they have dropped there illegal goods. /checkplayer used to check a nearby players inventory for unlicensed and licensed weapons.
- Who is the Sheriff of PSD, and whats his job?: klockmann to be lead the other police
Please apply here: http://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.php?f=91&t=20326 as this forum post isn't in use anymore.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!