Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
This compact, but useful guide will give you the best tips on being a great criminal.

(First and foremost, make sure you understand all of the rules).
Secondly: Always hold out a gun, shotgun if you don't trust your pvp skills

1: If you're a new player, I suggest selecting the bandit role. After doing so, try to obtain a shotgun, and go somewhere other then Seattle, and rob solo, unsuspecting players. After doing all of this, sell any valuables you might have obtained (Weaponsmith, salesman)

2. If you've been on for around 5-20 hours, you can start doing the more dangerous stuff, such as raiding bases at farms.

3. If you've been on for 30+ hours, you can start getting involved in groups and gang such as [Mafia], or band together with any friends you might have picked up along the way. At this point, you can start doing the famous, and most profitable, berry growing, transporting high caliber weapons across the state, explosives, etc etc.
You can raid bases in Seattle, and fight all the 1v4's you want.

4. Try to have as much fun as possible, and make sure you enjoy your time in the Pandahut RolePlay servers, and try not to get caught with 50 berries in your inventory, you'll get handed 4+ tickets ;-) .

That's all for my first and only guide on PandaHut, pm me for any info you might need.
RagnarosPower liked this
This compact, but useful guide will give you the best tips on being a great criminal.

(First and foremost, make sure you understand all of the rules).
Secondly: Always hold out a gun, shotgun if you don't trust your pvp skills

1: If you're a new player, I suggest selecting the bandit role. After doing so, try to obtain a shotgun, and go somewhere other then Seattle, and rob solo, unsuspecting players. After doing all of this, sell any valuables you might have obtained (Weaponsmith, salesman)

2. If you've been on for around 5-20 hours, you can start doing the more dangerous stuff, such as raiding bases at farms.

3. If you've been on for 30+ hours, you can start getting involved in groups and gang such as [Mafia], or band together with any friends you might have picked up along the way. At this point, you can start doing the famous, and most profitable, berry growing, transporting high caliber weapons across the state, explosives, etc etc.
You can raid bases in Seattle, and fight all the 1v4's you want.

4. Try to have as much fun as possible, and make sure you enjoy your time in the Pandahut RolePlay servers, and try not to get caught with 50 berries in your inventory, you'll get handed 4+ tickets ;-) .

That's all for my first and only guide on PandaHut, pm me for any info you might need.
Very good guide. Also I do agree. Some new criminals who have like 30mins ask me if they can join and I'm like 'no'
What about the part where you try and kill the cops who are arresting your fellow bandits. It's probably a good way to get respect, and if that cop was kitted out then you've got some cool loot.
What about the part where you try and kill the cops who are arresting your fellow bandits. It's probably a good way to get respect, and if that cop was kitted out then you've got some cool loot.
Point (1) Was just a suggestion towards newer players. This guide isn't oriented towards bandits, but to all criminal roles. However, I did refer them to read the rules, which is where they would find that sweet rule.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!