Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
Hello so I am assuming your planning on become a staff member because you clicked on this

Making mistakes are fine

Most people when applying for staff think you can never make mistakes yet that is not true, as trial most staff expect mistakes and that it is okay yo make mistakes. The only 2 mistake you can make that is mot good

1. Making a ban mistake and not telling a higher up staff that you messed it up, because then someone who might be getting a usual hour now has a perm ban

2. Abusing, now it's a bit different then you think by this I a am saying perposly abusing like hey I got fairly killed I unfairly restored my self, that is not good. Although don't get worried if you tell a higher up asap that you did and your sorry and you/trash all the loot then they will most likely not get very mad at you, how ever you keep the loot and try and hide and lie that you didn't abuse then it will be much less

Some require ments you should know you have to follow before applying

1. Your going yo have to have 70-100+ hours for a good chance of getting not getting declined. How ever NEVER LIE about it because there is a command called /checktime which says how many hours that person has, you have a lot less then you says it will not be good.

2. Your going to have to be active daily, so as a staff your expect to at least play 30-60 hours every 2 weeks. If you have 60+ then you are doing very good, then you have the polar of that if you have -30 hours then it is not good and you have a chance of being warned or striked

3. Not only active in game, as a staff your going to have to be active in a few places. First being in game of course, second being on the forums with that being said only do things your staff ranking allowes you to do meaning as a trial and full mod don't respond to appeals and reports that don't directly involve you. As trial and full mod your more expected to be in the help section helping out people who post there seeking help. Third place you have to be active is both, team speak and discord. On ts3 your mainly going to be there for talking and stuff like that, on discord it's the other way around you are not going to be using your Mic much but responding to staff request to get on servers and the support page text channel also helping.

It is not a job

Being a staff is not a job, it's alright if you miss a day as well you don't have to stay on the server for 8 hours a day, it's alright if you play other games / servers. It is great if you do hut it is not needed. I know often times as trial your goal is to play like 12 hours a day to get promoted but that's not the case, just being overall active but not like no life is fine. Put it this way rushing 100s of in game hours does not rush promotion

I won't be staff thought

Often times people think oh sense some people don't like me I don't be staff, that is nonsense if you and a rule following, active, mature player then you have a very high chance of being staff. So that being said even if you think you don't be might as well five it a shot, if it gets declined it does not leave any bad record

Thanks for reading this and I hoped it help

Bye
Dre james
TastyMelon liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!