Community-Created RP Guides, Tips and Tutorials!
Thanks for the support guys :>
I would like to know for all of the trials who are looking and seeking for full mod what is the best way for them to have a high chance of getting full mod position because i'm trial and that is one thing i'm looking for. i think it would help for some people to add that
Nice work man, but I no longer give permission for people to apply for staff, so could you kindly remove me from the list? Cheers.

-RagnarosPower
Iim going to miss your brutal "bluntforce to the face" modsits
RagnarosPower, tMoist liked this
Nice work man, but I no longer give permission for people to apply for staff, so could you kindly remove me from the list? Cheers.

-RagnarosPower
Will do, will also be reworking the RP Staff Application rules with the same thing

EDIT: To remove your name from it
RagnarosPower liked this

-RagnarosPower
what a shame i never got to meet you :/

You missed out man. Last Christmas he gave me cake that had been mixed wilts bleach! It wuz gud
tMoist, RagnarosPower liked this

-RagnarosPower
what a shame i never got to meet you :/

You missed out man. Last Christmas he gave me cake that had been mixed wilts bleach! It wuz gud
the only thing i got from him was my mvp+ god bless him. i never ever saw him in game, only when he did a fight club in 10 but that was like 9 months ago
RagnarosPower liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!