Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!

Would you like a modded RP?

Sure!
89%
Naa..
11%
Disclaimer: This is entirely speculation as the Owners are currently working on Mili RP

First of last night me and Rag had a chat about RP3 (Roleplay 3). We didn't go to in-depth about the server as more will be talked about closer to the date. Me and Rag both agreed that some of the community may want a Modded RP server as this would go well since I have used one mod in the map, we do not want to go over board with this as it will make the server very, very laggy. Once the map is finished Rag will be testing it for the purposes of the server. If you want to add anything, suggestions etc that could help the server become a thing or become popular faster it would be great so add it below!

More info with become apparent closer to the date and the server is probably a couple months off, maby just in time for Chrismas!
Polar Horizon, JeanP103 liked this
Make a town called wilfry PLEASE C::::::::::::smiley:
Make a town called wilfry PLEASE C::::::::::::smiley:
bit generic don't you think, I'm trying to add things to the name that are similar e.g Apples Orchard
Apples liked this
Make a Bakery :)
Called The Toaster
Make a Bakery :)
Called The Toaster
What kind of building do you have in mind?
Can you make a place called Katacombs. A ton of gravestones of cats.
I have made a graveyard next to Black Jesus's Church if you want to claim that, sadly I cannot make a cat like gravestone as it would probably rake a considerable amount of time.
No need to build out of wood when you've got pre-built neighborhoods!
Exacully, there for causing less lag and making it easier to manage. Although I have made a RP town locations for those people who do want to build wood houses!

This has turned into a map suggestion thread lol.
JeanP103 liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!