Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By MattCobra
Remember that there is no irl financial incentive to being staff, therefore meaning they are volunteers who could still play on the server. If they made it so staff cant rp anymore like you say they should, there would be a lot of retirements and nobody would be staff
By AnarchyMachine
Staff members be banning people when they get salty over RP (Snuffy)
yeah you are right that reminded me mrdetee mattcobra alot of bmc staff and even one of them took my hour for saying I killed him out of raid zone which I dont and didnt get banned
By MattCobra
yeah you are right that reminded me mrdetee mattcobra alot of bmc staff and even one of them took my hour for saying I killed him out of raid zone which I dont and didnt get banned
You ever wonder why nobody in PandaHut respects you?
GhostDragon liked this
By AnarchyMachine
You ever wonder why nobody in PandaHut respects you?
aha you are bad at gamıng and toxıc
By MattCobra
I'm not having an argument with someone who possesses the maturity of a 6 year old and who cannot actually construct a readable sentence. I'd reccomend you stop talking about me - it seems it's all you do and if you really want my attention that badly, send me a dm on discord. If not, dont talk to me and make accusations which you know you cannot be proven with any evidence. Believe me Anarchy, I have better things to do than argue with someone like you.
By AnarchyMachine
I'm not having an argument with someone who possesses the maturity of a 6 year old and who cannot actually construct a readable sentence. I'd reccomend you stop talking about me - it seems it's all you do and if you really want my attention that badly, send me a dm on discord. If not, dont talk to me and make accusations which you know you cannot be proven with any evidence. Believe me Anarchy, I have better things to do than argue with someone like you.
why.. why , why you bullyin me ?? why you bullying me ?
By Ze Golden Pug
Take this into consideration if this does become true (which it won't) THEN WHO IN THE ACTUALLY HELL WOULD WANT TO BE STAFF????
MattCobra liked this
By ThatDerpyKid
... me. :wacky:
By GrandpaHoovie
If this were to be put in Miku might as well make a bot to automatically ban kosers
By GrandpaHoovie
Funny thing, racial slurs aren't allowed here for the reason that it is offensive/it causes drama.
If you don't like the fact the server bans people who say it, go to different servers.
You cannot say it not because Miku or the staff are racist, its because it causes unneeded drama and guess what? Saying the N word is racist!

Suprise, suprise, saying a racial slur that was used in the 18th century (ish) to dehumanize black people in America, is racist!
It doesn't matter if you are black (That topics a WHOLE can o worms) but I will shortly summarize by saying, you saying you are, isnt enough proof to confirm that.
And the whole "accepting black culture" in your report? This part of the culture was used to dehumanize black people! Cultures all have their bad parts. Hell this might not even be "black culture" cause it was made into what it was by the slave owners who used it! My point is, you got banned for breaking a rule, and for disrespecting a large amount of people by using said word. If you want to be unbanned, appeal from it. Reporting people by insulting them by calling them "White, racist people" (which, is racist but thats, another can o worms) wont do anything! Funnily enough people are less receptive to actual reasoning if the person trying to say the reasoning is shooting insults. Also you said "Racism is allowed" (paraphrasing) before so your kinda being a hypocrite.

So I was talkin with my <Removed> won slow car (Bat Kat) but like this WHITE BOY Snuffy has an issue the way BLACK PEOPLE talk to their friends.
Also this is the internet, it doesn't matter about your real life attitude with that person the things you said broke the rules. Simple as that. Plus there is no actual way to verify any of your real life attitudes with that person.
So when I was having a civil ass conversation with my boy then this WHITE BOY shows up trying to OPPRESS ME and telling me I am NOT allowed to talk to MY friends the way we ALWAYS talk.
It doesnt matter if it was civil, racial slurs are not allowed. Also the whole "WHITE BOY" part again, is a lil racist but thats again, a can o worms. It is not oppression if you never had the freedom of speach in this server to begin with. ok jokes aside even if you always talk to your friend like that, it does not mean you can say it here. Like how making hitler jokes may be ok in some places, but it wont be ok everywhere.
Then I later will receive a message knowing PandaHut's past "The rules are a very gray area" or some bullshit. #BLM #ICantBreathe #Justice4GeorgeFloyd #Justice4BreonnaTaylor
The rules are actually very clear and not much is left to the imagination. Also the server admins not wanting people to say the N word doesn't equal racism, hell it could mean the opposite. Also the BLM movement, the unjust deaths of George Floyd, and Breonna Taylor do not actually justify saying the N word. Because BLM supports black peoples rights and trying to combat racism, and the N words past usage is filled with racism, as it was used to dehumanize black people, which suprise suprise is not exactly vying for racial equality. So you are actually countering your own points

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!