Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By calebfuller3275
Ok what if we had a wall of bases or something around everett for protection, a new role of border guard patrol, 50$ to enter, and 50$ to exit, and that money could go back to everett, now this would keep everett safe from kosers and such that don't want to pay to enter, keeping people inside safe, and have the wall have sentrys on it and such, the 3 entry gateways would be from the 3 main roads for safer enter, now the new role would be pretty much just guarding the wall, and for every person that they have enter they get payed 15$, and for every person that exits they get payed 5$, and for people that jump the wall, or fly over it the guards can get them and make them pay a 250$ fine and if they refuse, or are violent, they can kill them. This is my idea for a greater and safer everett
By wonslowcar
1.12 Bases that block off an entire town/map area/point or are simply too large and causing lag are subject to player punishment and structure removal.
By Fear_Mata
The rules and laws strictly prohibit this. Having a structure this size would cause lag, making Everett a bad place to keep loot, raid, and more. Shops would also have a hard time since they would have less earnings because of tolls to transport goods, maintain goods, and state tax. Everett is already small so this would make it even smaller. Having a toll would also make Everett a dead town since no-one wants to have to pay hundreds to get from their safe place and back. This would also cause corruption, as the people who get the money don't have to pay all they earned. Overall, not a good idea. -1
By Mr AJ
Ok what if we had a wall of bases or something around Everett for protection, a new role of border guard patrol, 50$ to enter, and 50$ to exit, and that money could go back to Everett, now this would keep Everett safe from kosers and such that don't want to pay to enter, keeping people inside safe, and have the wall have sentries on it and such, the 3 entry gateways would be from the 3 main roads for safer enter, now the new role would be pretty much just guarding the wall, and for every person that they have enter they get paid 15$, and for every person that exits they get paid 5$, and for people that jump the wall, or fly over it the guards can get them and make them pay a 250$ fine and if they refuse, or are violent, they can kill them. This is my idea for a greater and safer Everett
I don't think anyone other than you and Horror, live there on Everett
and it's against the server rules on creating walls around the town
Even if we had a wall around the town, we need active players to control the border of Everett
so in all cases
It's impossible to implement this on Everett

Feel free to give in your suggestions about Everett and Tacoma on

https://pandahut.net/forums/viewtopic.p ... 9#p182219
Thank you for your Comment

Oldman AJ I Vice Mayor I WCA Co-Founder

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!