Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Mr AJ
These days roleplayers with any role can buy glasses which avoids people searching for a decorator or turn into a decorator themselves

Decorator role is kinda dying just like uber
so can you take away the ability from people with different roles to buy both one way and bulletproof glasses just like Kit food

This would bring in some spotlight to decorator role and would change people's mind to become a decorator
By ROZE's are RED
1+
By Berrie
+1
This would add diversity instead of the same bland 3 roles everyone chooses. The same argument could be made about vehicles, but instead by changing the price. If they have more realistic and competitive prices then it would increase the use of the Uber role. Vehicles are overused and they should be a luxury.
By PhantomPear
+1
By Jerry / Tony
I think that is is a way to revive a dead role but I think another way to take it would be to add the advantages of decorator to builders and CEO's so you don't stretch out the roles.
By wonslowcar
I think that is is a way to revive a dead role but I think another way to take it would be to add the advantages of decorator to builders and CEO's so you don't stretch out the roles.
that isnt reviving the role, its removing its purpose to eventually get deleted. reviving a role for example was when /kit food was removed. with demand for food, chef was revived from a role that was rarely needed to a role that is actively sought after. if every role was removed of the ability to buy vehicles, it would revive mechanic.

decorator / ceo was mainly used for glass, and now it is only needed for small things like little decorations that can be gotten by other means in 5 minutes. make it so not everyone can buy glass
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!