Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By Mr AJ
At this moment in time if i am not mistaking, the bamboo amount a new player gets is either 500 or 750, i am unsure.
When new players start, they need to have something to work with, lets say starting bamboo is 750 to be nice. 750 Bamboo is barely enough for a car. They wont only need a car, but also guns and a house. Many new players doesn't know you can build a house yourself, and are likely to pay someone to do the dirty job. I suggest that new players start with around 3k, we need to remember that new players is just as important as old players, just because someone is an old player, doesn't always mean you're more important. Everyone contributes to RP in their own way, and if you want Pandahut rp to raise from the grave, we need to improve the conditions for newer players.

I also suggest that there should be a cage, or some kind of house for newer players to spawn in. The first thing you see is "real rules at pandahut.net/rules or whatever, i know it is there already, but the new players miss it, it's a big open area they spawn in, and they will most likely ignore it. If they were enclosed and got some basic information about stuff on the server written on signs, it would help a lot. They would have to chose a role to be teleported to seattle, i know this idea might get some backlash, which i do understand. It's something i don't think myself will happen, but it's worth a try. Yes, i also know there is bad things about this idea.

Something that would make new players enjoy the server more would also be if, the old players sometimes helped them in some way. Give them some spare gear or bamboo if you're rich, Bamboo sadly only shows how many hours you grinded, or how many irl money you spent. The only exception i see if you build something like strazzi like ThatGuyBob, and earned the bamboo by running a big group and organized group, that's what i would call "impressive bamboo". As said, if you have some spare stuff or time, help them, don't ignore them, they might become something big later down the road :heartfulpanda: Cotto :heartfulpanda: - Just try to helo them, if they ask for help just help, don't ignore, rob them, and i wouldn't raid them either. This is something that can't be controlled of course, and i know it's 100% allowed, but just think about that we all start somewhere. Take some of your time, help them and make them feel welcomed. Don't rob them, or make fun if it's a confused kid, they will all grow up and get better down the road. I sadly see new players get treated very badly sometimes, i won't include names, but you probably know who you are. It's disgusting, i see them being "stomped" upon, and repeately robbed. If we could atleast just try to make it a better server for everyone, and bring the good RP back 13 had to offer, it would be amazing. Have an amazing day, unless you troll newer players. :bamboo:
Edit: Give them tips for how to earn bamboo, as an example - If you go cut logs, you can earn lots of bamboo.

- Pablo Escobar
+1
I totally agree on this
I have seen new players who get bullied by other major roleplayers/rank holders and they just leave the server
Keep this in mind guys...When you started out fresh, if there wasn't that one person who taught you how the RP system works on pandahut network, you wouldn't even be here on forums

Invite new players and teach them how RP works here and try not to raid new player shops.
when you do that, it might be fun for you, But on the other hand these normal players they lose what they have and they would go crazy
Either they would mass kos or they would just leave the server and never comeback

and one more thing for those who had been playing Pandahut RP for more than years, can you like roleplay like a normal person?
Being Toxic doesn't increase rep or would make you look cool
All it does is that .. It would make you look like an immature 12-year kid playing Fortnite
By Burnt
:bamboo:

Ask anyone (Outspace or Zero), noobs are my friends.
Pablo Escobar., Mr AJ liked this
By Pablo Escobar.
:bamboo:

Ask anyone (Outspace or Zero), noobs are my friends.
am i not your friend :-(
By $eran rap
yo wtf who ever would alt for 3k a type of money u can get ın 3mınyte lol

There is people who would do it trust me just like the people who scam for 1k
Have u seen gandalf ?? he scams for 1bb
Mr AJ liked this
By $eran rap
That's very true, i keep seeing old players trying to act cool by bullying new kids. i've actually received many messages from some friends i made on pandahut ((New players)), they're just like : "M quitting pandahut forever", why ? because they're being bullied by some players, mainly using some loopholes in the rules, or even just by raiding their shop several times/ kidnapping them several times...
My point is, this rule needs to be enforced : "1.5 You may not harass other players, by following/stalking them around the map or servers, repeatedly killing them until they ragequit, repeatedly sending them unwanted TPA requests, or any form of bullying".
New players don't know the rules that much, so when they get harassed over rand over they just end up kosing, which results in a ban, sometimes they just lose intent to RP. Just imagine if a new guy spends his starting balance on a gun and a car and maybe made up some money by RP activities, so he builds a humble house with few lockers for loot, now he probably has 0 bamboo, imagine if he gets robbed ((loses his gun + backpack)) and then gets raided ((Loses his base and loot there)), Do you think they're gonna stay chill ? Even if they do, do you think they're gonna stay on the server ? i don't think so
By Pablo Escobar.
That's very true, i keep seeing old players trying to act cool by bullying new kids. i've actually received many messages from some friends i made on pandahut ((New players)), they're just like : "M quitting pandahut forever", why ? because they're being bullied by some players, mainly using some loopholes in the rules, or even just by raiding their shop several times/ kidnapping them several times...
My point is, this rule needs to be enforced : "1.5 You may not harass other players, by following/stalking them around the map or servers, repeatedly killing them until they ragequit, repeatedly sending them unwanted TPA requests, or any form of bullying".
New players don't know the rules that much, so when they get harassed over rand over they just end up kosing, which results in a ban, sometimes they just lose intent to RP. Just imagine if a new guy spends his starting balance on a gun and a car and maybe made up some money by RP activities, so he builds a humble house with few lockers for loot, now he probably has 0 bamboo, imagine if he gets robbed ((loses his gun + backpack)) and then gets raided ((Loses his base and loot there)), Do you think they're gonna stay chill ? Even if they do, do you think they're gonna stay on the server ? i don't think so
I agree, it Can Get very Dirty sometimes
By Mr AJ
honestly farming money on ph just feels so pointless to me, maybe making famring berries more worthwhile would be fun
once you become a millionaire
there's no point of working hard on the server
you can join in , chillax and then help others rather than
creating a dominant group and mess up the entire server
By cotto
you can join in , chillax and then help others rather than
creating a dominant group and mess up the entire server
:hotheaded:

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!