Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By DatAwesomeGoat
For a very long time, the court system has been a complete joke. Either remove judge and lawyer, lower their qualifications, or make their role more exciting and rewarding.
AnarchyMachine liked this
By Quavo
Yeah I wish lawyers could be used to sue people.
AnarchyMachine liked this
By TheBigBadBlackWolf
If lawyers had the ability to sue then that could be used to make money cause if you have a lawyer to sue u need a judge and if that judge and the lawyer are friends the judge will make the defendant pay up to make a quick buck
By GandaIf
Im a lawyer
By pvt amar
lawyers should be able to represent someone in a sit to avoid them getting banned or reduce they're ban time.
GandaIf liked this
By GrandpaHoovie
lawyers should be able to represent someone in a sit to avoid them getting banned or reduce they're ban time.
Sits are outside of rp, having an rp role being able to interact with bans and stuff, isnt going to happen, its like doctors being able to /heal or cops able to do /cuff
By MrDeeTee
make lawyer similar to judge where you can just do /lawyer & reduce votes for judge, then this might actually happen.
By Pengu
The court system really was only used on 13. We would have big court room battles over witnesses and stuff was pretty funny but reminded us it was an rp server which made it fun. I can't say anything should be changed if its not used enough. The court system is tied wifh the police and there is no police group on 10 rn in the first place. 13 on the other hand had a judge that was in the FBI, which was an active police group.
MattCobra liked this
By MattCobra
The court system really was only used on 13. We would have big court room battles over witnesses and stuff was pretty funny but reminded us it was an rp server which made it fun. I can't say anything should be changed if its not used enough. The court system is tied wifh the police and there is no police group on 10 rn in the first place. 13 on the other hand had a judge that was in the FBI, which was an active police group.
Pengu is right. In order for a court system to actually work, there needs to be an active group of police. Want the judge role to be actually used? Have an active police force. I was a judge and I would sometimes switch from Captain to Judge when I wanted
Mr AJ, Pengu liked this
By Steven The Anarchist
bruh i remember when u were judge
Mr AJ liked this

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!