Post Your Ideas or Suggestions for our RP Servers Here!
By ShrewdShroud
First of all, I am open to criticism so feel free.

I think some aspects could be improved upon:
  • raiding is a bit too easy
  • police get little to no reward for countering a raid
  • players are afraid to store large amounts of items or vehicles in their bases and to invest in businesses
My suggestion is that "raiding weapons" shouldn't be treated as weapons but rather as raiding equipment, a tool. They should cost much more (only the weapons, not the ammo). Raiders risk the raiding weapons in a raid, also if the police kills the raiders the police gets the raiding weapons and that is their reward.
Because raiding would be more expensive/riskier the bases would get raided less often and thus have more loot in them. Also there would be more businesses.
I suggest a price of 30 000 bamboo for dragonfang a similarly high prices for raiding weapons. In a raid only one raider would need to have a raiding weapon, and others could watch his back.

Some other things that could be done:
  • increasing the health of all buildables eg. 2x
  • increasing the raid countdown timer eg. 4mins
  • allow police/base owners to use makeshift grenades/snowballs during "bandit" raids
cotto, Caladius liked this
By Phantasy
I agree raiding is too easy. I have suggested a few small changes and got a lot of people mad at me (mostly raiders).
+1 to make raiding harder but 30,000 a bit much for a dragonfang
By GrandpaHoovie
20k for a box
By Gamercalledsalsa
20k for a box
do you think everybody is a millionaire?
By GrandpaHoovie
20k for a box
do you think everybody is a millionaire?
If u couldnt tell, there was a tiny tiny hint of 20 tons of sarcasm
By Outspace
All of these suggestions just slow down and ruin RP. Structure health has already been increased, boxes have been increased already up to 300, and police using explosives just allows them to false raid thew base they are protecting, definitely not being allowed because snowballs and makeshift grenades are just so rare anyways(literally seen them on RP a total of like 3 times in over 3 years)
Raising the price of dfangs to 30k will instantly make anyone like me who has over 20 fangs stored in various places instantly that much richer. You just made my around 22k worth of fangs into 600k if we did that. This is definitely NEVER happening. Fangs are already one of the most expensive weapons, also you are just wanting to make it impossible to raid unless you are a donator.
By Yoshi
-1 these ideas isolate new players a lot in the sense that the cannot raid, and raiding and selling the loot is a great way for new players to make money. I also think many of these changes just add unnecessary hassle to RP, but I do feel that cops should be rewarded more for successful rescues, counters, etc.
By ShrewdShroud
All of these suggestions just slow down and ruin RP. Structure health has already been increased, boxes have been increased already up to 300, and police using explosives just allows them to false raid thew base they are protecting, definitely not being allowed because snowballs and makeshift grenades are just so rare anyways(literally seen them on RP a total of like 3 times in over 3 years)
Raising the price of dfangs to 30k will instantly make anyone like me who has over 20 fangs stored in various places instantly that much richer. You just made my around 22k worth of fangs into 600k if we did that. This is definitely NEVER happening. Fangs are already one of the most expensive weapons, also you are just wanting to make it impossible to raid unless you are a donator.
Makeshift grenades/snowballs are rare because they can't be used as defenders despite they don't damage buildings.
Raiders risk almost nothing in a raid, and police gets almost no rewards.
I didn't ask for further ammo cost increase. And anybody can make 30k in less than an hour. I am not a donator.
2 minutes should be enough for police to get to the location but apparently it isn't.

If there is too much loot in vaults then just increase the cost / limit the shop purchase of raiding weapons on #13 when it releases.

GET ACCESS TO CUSTOM KITS & COMMANDS!